Please help!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

10hrs left!

Only 10 hours left to vote.

I really appreciate all the support guys/gals!

5hrs left. Please vote. If you already have, delete you cookies and vote again! Lol

thanks for the support everyone!

I just recieved a email from ben the psycho muppet saying the winner will be announced at 4:30.

It was pretty damn funny hearing Ted Smith referring to "the naked... guy?" on the internet broadcast :badgrin:

Hopefully the multiple votes are kosher (or at least undetectable except by IP?) because I voted for you 10 times or so between work, home, and the laptop. I made some people at work vote for you as well, but they couldn't view the videos (streaming media blocked here).

Most networks at work share a real world IP address. And the user has an internal IP Address. What ever internet router/gateway you use is assigned the external address. Hard to type while driving. But you could have hundreds of users using the same real world/external IP address via a office/work/home network. So IPs would not be the right way to go

Most networks at work share a real world IP address. And the user has an internal IP Address. What ever internet router/gateway you use is assigned the external address. Hard to type while driving. But you could have hundreds of users using the same real world/external IP address via a office/work/home network. So IPs would not be the right way to go

You shouldn't be typing while driving... It's against the law in our state. *lol*

Thanks for voting guys.

I did not win but I do appreciate all the support.

Brett

Back