Post pics of table acros

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nice pictures everyone! Dang...Are you still going to update some photos of your tank soon? You know the one that has been the talk of the town??:)

wow some nice stuff. here is some more

cs9.jpg

cs22.jpg

efflo.jpg

Mike

BEAUTIFUL pieces everyone. I just got a red hyacynthis table frag from atlantis this week. In another year i'll post mine! LOL

No body wants to post? I would but I got no tables... So I must drool over others

nice coral. I have a coral that looked like a table in Dangs tank, I glued it sideways in my tank and it grew out for a while, and now grows more up than out. pseudotable?

Mat

Snappy if thats on the plain side there must be some real stunners out there, That coral is beautiful. I would be so happy to have a coral like that in my sps reef. I can't believe you think its plain.
I am so envious.

Snappy if thats on the plain side there must be some real stunners out there, That coral is beautiful. I would be so happy to have a coral like that in my sps reef. I can't believe you think its plain.
I am so envious.
Thanks Hingeback, but yeah there are some real stunning tables out there and I have never thought of mine as being one of them. I am quite attached to mine but that is because it has been with me a long time and been to hell & back a few times so it has some sentimental value.;)

Hey Gang! Haven't been around lately, but thought I'd play!

This is a piece of Acropora Anthrocercis. The coral originally came from Upscales about 4 years ago. This piece frag was placed in my friends tank. The table has grown into a stunning piece that is now about 2 feet in length!!
Here is an old picture of it. Simply incredible. Sorry I don't have an updated picture to show you its current state of monstrosity.

I suspect that this is the same coral that is in Mojo reefs tank/pictures.
pink_table.jpg

I received this piece about a year and a half ago. At the time it was very small and it has finally started to take off!
IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Here is an old picture of a nice milli table

P3230013.jpg

Not quite sure the ID but I glued it to my overflow to get a real coral effect where it grows from the side of a reef, here's the growth of about 2-3 months
100_2463.jpg

100_2643.jpg

Joker-Nice piece! I just bought what I believe to be that from Kevin (last week). Perhaps he will weigh in and validate or not. D

Back