premium membership

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How much did it cost before?

If we bumped it up with extra features, how much would it be worth?
Monthly, yearly? Pay-pal?
Did I read every post, No! Sorry LOL,

I believe it was $25 a year, I usually ended up writing a check to RF and sending it in. I don't care about whatever extra features are added. What ever you guys decide is fine with me. JMHO

I would think a fee of 30$ a yr for p-membership would be fair..thats less than 3$ a month.Less than a cup of coffee..No sure of what it was before but I am sure that would more than affordable even in this economy....Just a thought!!

Last edited:
Just out of plumb curiousity, would you guys mind if they raised it?? I wouldn't.

Not one bit!!

$25.00 is an inexpensive coral frag!

.07/day

The information here is way more valuable than a single coral frag AND available for free!! I'd have NO problem supporting Reef Frontiers for a slightly higher price. Heck, I'd even be fine with $25.03!

Just out of plumb curiousity, would you guys mind if they raised it?? I wouldn't.

I use to pay for premium membership as well! Loved it!! Liked it so much that I even paid for 2 of my RF buddies here to get it free for a month as a Christmas gift!! :D I think it is worth the price and even a bit more! On that same note though, I know the economy is taking a toll on some, and premium membership isn't a top priority when you have to put food on the table for your family so I think if it could be lowered a bit to make it more affordable so everyone could enjoy it, that would be cool as well. I know alot of members would love to have the added perks of having premium membership here :)

I use to pay for premium membership as well! Loved it!! Liked it so much that I even paid for 2 of my RF buddies here to get it free for a month as a Christmas gift!! :D I think it is worth the price and even a bit more! On that same note though, I know the economy is taking a toll on some, and premium membership isn't a top priority when you have to put food on the table for your family so I think if it could be lowered a bit to make it more affordable so everyone could enjoy it, that would be cool as well. I know alot of members would love to have the added perks of having premium membership here :)

I would go for that too, hell, I am easy.:D

I would go for that too, hell, I am easy.:D

Haha! I figure with the increase in membership and probably new sponsors, if you had enough people signing up for it, then it could be offered at a good rate as it would still cover costs to run the site. If they under price things though, Charlie you can take up the slack :lol:

$25 or even $30 is nothing in this hobby.

The price was $25 before, and yes costs for everything has gone up. Even the cost of running a website. ( I'm guessing on that one)

Back