Problem with new sump

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I dont get it? I dont have a braclet? Oh the one you mailed me? I thought that was for my wife, it was pink, guys dont wear pink silly!

Hey Ken, that old setup you had wasn't a bad idea. Was that refugium section some sort of fish tank. At first glance I took it for a nano cube which, I just realized, isn't a bad idea. You could have filtration and lighting for it.

Yea it was Krish, I got if off ebay from someone local for $10. Nothing fancy, I just made a top for it, drilled and installed bulkheads in it. and installed a drain BH in the back that went into the sump. It worked ok, looked ugly, and was made out of really thin material. Also the shape made it difficult to clean.

Calcium reactor, nuclear is still in the planning stage, hard to get that plutonium stuff.

What could be better, hang with my bud, do some aquascaping, do a water change, yank some calupera, and work on the Ken & Jiddy Reef Show!!

How true Ken, i could show you all the sweet LFS! We could get my aquascape to look sweet as can be, i did a water change, the caulerpa doesnt need a yankin yet, and we could start the Jiddy & Ken Reef Show, i have November open!

Man I could bring a "Jiddy Member Of The Month Care Package", a lot of work on the Ken & Jiddy Show could get done, can we go ice fishing or would it be to early.

Back