Problem with new sump

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man I could bring a "Jiddy Member Of The Month Care Package", a lot of work on the Ken & Jiddy Show could get done, can we go ice fishing or would it be to early.

lol !!
hey as long as there's no pink bracelet or bikini in the care package i think it would be ok :D

Jiddy, man i was gonna come out this weekend with that package, but there is this really cool function called the PSAS frag swap, oh wait aren't you being flown out for this, anyway I have to attend, I'm bringing some of my humble offerings, and hope to met some new people, and see some cool stuff.

Yea buy why overlap them, you could be losin some key players. I cant go because my sons bday is Friday. Is MACNA always around the 16th?

I don't know, part of the date has to do with a key player has to move next weekend. Maybe next year we should plan on going, I was talking to the wife about that this evening.

Ken...You are on page 6 now on this thread "Problems with New Sump". Man if you are still having problems after all this time then you ought to toss it! (LOL) JK I see you took hijacking to another level, which neither me nor Jiddy could compete against. Now, you have started hijacking your own thread! LOL

Ok This Is My Thread, I do not think it is hijacking if it is your own thread. Sump is running so wonderfull, and so visually appealing. Skimmer output is nice and consistent, with the constant water level.

Bubbles??? I have no bubbles returning to the tank, bubble trap works very well.

*thinks Detri will have to go off topic a little more if a genuine hijack is going to be attemped*

Nice to meet You Detri!!;)

Ken

Welcome Detri! This is how it's done. So, anybody been to the Disney world lately? I was thinking about going in the new year.

Lol !!! :lol:
doodd Detri wasn't talking about those type of bubbles, he was talking about soap bubbles eeh.
Hey, Ken i didn't know you like bubbles in your tub lol
well dood, you know you can find those ones in any store, once you get them you just deep the little thingy and blow it and buala.. you got a bubble or now days they have hmm hmm hmm.. let's see
Proffesor bubbles,endless bubbles or you can just get the disney bubble blower i have the nemo one :D :lol: :lol:
Now, no Krish i haven't but we want to take our son there hehe :D

Krish...nice....Never been there..

Gabriela....Oh my goodness, Nemo bubble blower.....

Detri, what do your bubbles look like? Big, little or coming out of Nemo's mouth?

Wow, Maybe if we can train all our fish to blow bubbles, we can come up with a new form of protien skimmer!!!

Back