ProfiLux Leakage Detection units available!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BigAl07

GHL has shipped the Leakage detection units to Aqua Digital and North American Dealers will be stocking these immediately. Contact your local GHL ProfiLux rep for more details and ordering information.

Details:

Leackage-interface

Part Number: PL-0851

Is connected at the level-input of the ProfiLux
Included: PS/2-cable (2 m) for connecting with ProfiLux
Contains 2 ports for leakage-sensors

LeakageInterfaceWithCableHorz_400x199.png

Leakage-sensor

Part Number: PL-0850

Safe detection of a leakage through 80 spring-loaded contacts on the bottom side of the sensor (picture below).
A leakage-interface is necessary for operation.
Included: Cable (1.5 m) for connection with the leakage-interface
2 mounting holes
A second port makes it possible to connect several leakage-sensors in a row - multiple measurement loacations increase the security.
Only suited for the detection of conductive water (sensor doesn’t work with osmosis water)! (Salt Water only wont detect leaks in your ATO container if it only has RO/DI water because the water is... well it's too clean LOL)
Please note: Sensor must not be submerged! Only the 80 contacts on the bottom are allowed to get wet.

LeakSensorWithCable_300x198.png

LeakSensorBottom_200x133.png

Man I tell you with all the water i splash around in my fish room that thing would never stop going off, lol

what are these things worth??

Mojo

Cool thanks for the heads up on these new peices of equipment Al it is appreciated.

Mike

My pleasure Mike. I like new "Goodies" and like to spread the word around. Now if I could just afford to buy 1 of everything I'd be all set :)

Back