~~PSAS 2007-2008 Season Kickoff~~ James Fatherree Sept. 22nd talking CLAMS~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

James Fatherree is a great guy, and is excited to be here in the Seattle area for the first time!! Lets show him that we can pack the room!!

see you all at Indoor Reef starting at 3:30pm!!!

Today's the day... I'm going to head down around 3:00pm from Renton to for a little pre-funk at Indoor Reef, and then on to TCC.

I'm open to a car pool as once noted before... I have a big crew cab F350 that can haul a bunch of us.. Let me today some time before 3:00pm. Send me a PM and I'll get it on my cell.

Thank you everyone for coming today! I know I learned a lot about keeping clams tonight!! It was great to see some new faces as well as the regular crowd.

How was it guys? I wanted to see this meeting? Please tell me how it went. My daughter broke her knee cap in soccer this week and most likely her ACL. If this had not of happened I would have been there. She is asleep now so fill me in please.

Ed

Last edited:
Fantastic talk! Very informative and James is a great speaker. Thanks for having him as a guest speaker, he really provided some invaualable information. Great chatting with other club members as well. Sorry we had to race off after, it was a long day and I was not looking forward to the border crossing on the way home (turns out it was nice and quick! :cool:).

tell me more please...

I want you guys to know I missed ya.

So big turn out? Indoor Reef place was packed I hope? Paul was himself I am sure.:)

who won clams, etc?

Last edited:
Back