PSAS April Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Chad, I'll see what I can do, but I'm not sure I can get two out of it. I'll PM you as we get closer to let you know.
-Reed

SWEET. The last pic of ZOAS. You have a gold mine there. Rumor has it ($100) per head for them sucker. RARE,RARE,RARE and thats if you can find a sucker to part with them.
PS I should have told you that after you gave me some. ;););).

Good call danno. I think I will take my 12gal nano and fill it with some stuff for sale and trade.
Good looking pics you took there

Those zoas in the bottom photo didn't by chance come from Jonathan did they? I remember he had something similar last time I was over there and I was trying not to drool to badly. :)

Nice multi-colored 'show-off' rock. Can you please replicate that on a frag plug? :lol:;)

Hey Nelson if your gonna be at the Frag Swap any way I could pick up that Mille the PIF one? Hubby and I plan on definitely being there :)

Um, ok a lil off topic, but I think it's funny..... We are so excited for this thing that we are setting up another tank, because of the amount of corals we're gonna have. You know a 29g did it for us for a whole year, one month on RF and we've gone to a 46, and now an additional 55g's. I love you guys ; )

Last edited:
you got the bug. LOL
Well If I was you I would plan out a "dream tank" and wait a while to collect all you need for it..
then set it up..
Crystal and I skipped the multiple tank moves and just got what we really wanted...
You'll be happier in the end and less work..
I cant wait for Saturday...

Uhm, yeah, Adam, we're just going to come drool over yours & crystals for a while! lol.....

I was thinking i might make some cheesecake to bring.... and i'll try to make sure our drool doesn't throw off your salinity too much adam.... hehehe

I am really looking forward to this, long drive from Bellingham, and I just got the new tank (120) up and running, and I can finally come to a meeting and JOIN! Is anyone bringing refugium supplies (chaeto etc) I am starting a new one. Also does anyone have a shallow breeder for a frag tank? And a 55+ gallon beat up acrylic to expand my sump?

This Frag Swap is gonna be fragtastic. I will be looking to add some softies to our seahorse tank. Of course, they gotta be seahorse safe. If you are bringing softies, let me know. Perhaps we can work out some deals before Saturday.

And for the Montipora tank, I'll be looking for some monties and favia. And I'd be up for adding a special chalice. Unfortunately, the 75-gallon tank is not up and running yet. We gotta get that seahorse tank operational first.

Gary

Back