PSAS event - Frag Swap - September 20th 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Duane for hosting. I had fun and it was great to see all of the friendly faces again and get that reefer social fix!

Thanks for the props Jan... I really tried to get a decent pic of the FW because they were so hard to see even with him pointing them out. I mean, it took several minutes for me to realize what I was looking for and at! :eek:

Much appreciated Duane since I have never seen them in person, and I commend you for not trading while you battle this problem.

Folks, it was fun. And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you for making PSAS a part of your life and supporing yor local club.

Next meeting is Randy Reed's presentation http://www.theimac.org/randyreed.htm

On October 18th in Bellevue Community College. There'll be raffle over there (Randy promised to bring his products). Hope to see you there.

And one more thing, ask people whom you know and who are not PSAS members to become member. Words of mouth is the biggest thing that we can get from you folks.
Ghazni

Thanks PSAS and Duane for a fine event

Duane and Tracy - thnx 4 the frags

Vicki - Aloha for posting my pic again, double chin and all. :eek:

Folks, it was fun. And it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Thank you for making PSAS a part of your life and supporing yor local club.

Next meeting is Randy Reed's presentation http://www.theimac.org/randyreed.htm

On October 18th in Bellevue Community College. There'll be raffle over there (Randy promised to bring his products). Hope to see you there.

And one more thing, ask people whom you know and who are not PSAS members to become member. Words of mouth is the biggest thing that we can get from you folks.
Ghazni

Ghazni - whill Randy be talking about culturing microalgae and rotifers? I hope so.

I haven't been able to make several of the last meetings. It was really good to get a reef geek fix. Everything has settled in quite nicely.

Back