PSAS Event - SWAPMEET - August 23rd 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lion-clown,
welcome to the area. We hope you enjoy it.

ALL, we're only requiring you to be a member if you're selling something. If you just want to attend to have good time or buy somethings, there's no obligation to be a member. But remember our membership gets you discount in many of the stores and you can make up for the money in less than 6 months most of the time.

So, come out and enjoy the event :)

I have a complete Elos System 120XL with AquaIllumination LEDs, chiller, etc. if anyone is interested. It's on craigslist and posted here. We're moving and can't keep it. :(

I have an HSA 1000 skimmer. It is a single beckette injected set up and has a 9x9 footprint and is 45 inches tall. It also has a good sized auto shut off collection cup. Asking $275 (was over $600 new).

Also lots of coral frags if anyone is interested-check the livestock for sale forum.

Cheers,
Tracy

Should also mention I can bring frags to the swap if folks are interested. Please see the post in the livestock forum and PM me your phone number. Ben

Ok ppl, I was thinking of bringing my 20g with stand. does 10$ sound ok? The thing is, if I bring it I'd have to get rid of it cause I'm takin the bus back.

Bring your skateboard to tow it to the bus stop just in case.

10 bucks, it will be gone

All right folks,
the event is on for today. You can take the main elevator from P1 directly to lobby. If you're on P2 or P3, take the other elevator to P1 and then take the main elevator.

Folks, we've lot of stuff to sell and they're priced to sell. So BUYERS needed. I know it's a nice day ot there but you won't be disappointed here

Thanks all the folks for coming. I wish we had more buyers but it was pleasure meeting all of you. Next event is FragSwap. Look forward to the invite soon.

Back