PSAS events

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I want to thank you all too for stepping up and taking over running the group. I was really concerned about where it was going and what I have seen from you all so far is impressive. You have done a lot of work already. If the last meeting was any indication as to future meetings and events, I am looking forward to the coming year as a member of PSAS.

I want to thank you all too for stepping up and taking over running the group. I was really concerned about where it was going and what I have seen from you all so far is impressive. You have done a lot of work already. If the last meeting was any indication as to future meetings and events, I am looking forward to the coming year as a member of PSAS.
Thanks for all your help and support Lorrie. It's dedicated members like you that make the PSAS work. The 3 of us could do everything under the sun to make the site look great and make the club "work" but without people like you and Sid and Trido and others it wouldn't matter how much we do as the BOD.

I'll take on the task of updating and revamping the mailing list to our members. In fact I'm going to start a thread on here about it but if you want to be on the list please PM me or 1Guydude with your email address and I'll get it resurrected. If you get us the addresses soon I'll mail you all out the September meeting information.

Thanks for all your feedback.

Back