PSAS September Frag Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Ken!

I hope you all have a great time swapping frags and BS'n...err...having indepth reefing discussions. ;) Though I know there will be plenty of those conversations too!

I'm off to MACNA! :)

jesshimom said:
Water Dogs....any possibility to get you there by 230 with the tables so we can get the tanks set up???

If it helps I can bring the tables by on Friday? Otherwise Saturday it will be. Let me know as soon as you can. :)

What about snacks...should I plan on bringing anything to help out? I could bring some kind of easy to eat food like cheese and crackers or a deli tray or something if it would help.

What about snacks...should I plan on bringing anything to help out? I could bring some kind of easy to eat food like cheese and crackers or a deli tray or something if it would help.

ohh ya dood i would really appreciate it, that way i would put more attention on your snacks than on the corals :D

My evite response says I'll be there at 7:00, but I took half a day off, so I'll be there 4ish!!

Ken

If anyone is intersted, check out my gallery and see if there's anything in particular they'd like..
Xenia, GSP -free
I'll probably just bring a few small frags, unless anyone requests anything in particular... I'd rather trade than sell, but open...

The evite went out; if anyone did not receive it; please PM me and I will get you directions and make sure you get on the evite list. (Please include your email address in the PM)

Hexman,

I will be bringing the 250w MH Pendant to the Frag swap like we talked about. I will bring 3 of the 400 watt MH pendants as well in case anyone could make use of them. I am looking for RBTA's and GBTA's...smile. I don't have anything mature enough to frag but can bring cases of Mahi Mahi and Yellowfin Tuna for tradin' ... smile. Look forward to being there...

Bob

Shauna, sure, no problem; so long as it's cool with Ken! hehe
Anyone else see something they want, let me know...

Not sure how this works...should I bring my own tank to hold my corals for the evening, do I need to reserve room in a tank or just bring a couple of corals in tupperware?

Way to go Todd, makes my job easier to pick and choose for Shauna.... Yes I am Shauna's designated frag "picker upper" for the meet....:lol:

I can't take a picture but I have a Large toad stool leather 10" very happy and healthy on a larger rock with lot's of yellow colonial polyp's . I need More space in my tank it's getting too large is there anyone even interested in this? It also has a few colorfull schrooms.

Back