PSAS September Frag Swap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Not really a frag but anyone interested in this hammer... Sorry for the late post. I would say it is around 7" across at the longest point...

hammer.jpg

Kensn said:
Not really a frag but anyone interested in this hammer... Sorry for the late post. I would say it is around 7" across at the longest point...

Wow, I'd love that hammer. I was just about to post asking if anyone had one!

Oh well. If anyone has a hammer or candycane frag they wish to part with, please bring it to the swap. I'll have some small monti. cap. frags, a kenya tree or two, and some cash with me. I'm also not too proud to accept charity frags. ;)

jesshimom said:
Hey Elmo I'll trade carrot cake for cardinals when they are ready!! :)

Heck...that's one heck of a deal. I already asked Scott to scrounge your kitchen so he can PM me the ingredients.....bwahahhahahah!

- Elmo

The only thing I have to offer up is some yellow polyps, which I'll probably just give away or trade for something small. I'm mostly looking to buy Candy Cane frags, Hammerj corals, an RBTA, Ric's, or any other cool softy/LPS frags.

Had a great time, and got to know a few more faces. Thank you Paul for hosting, and I sure did come home with more than I thought I would.

Second on the great time! Walked away with lots...and no money :badgrin:
Ahh who needs money...more frags! :D Many thanks Paul for the hosting and the frags!

Well I have to say that was fun. It is so nice to add a few more faces to the names. Thanks for the chaeto and nice tanks and frags Paul.

I had fun at this one too. I'm glad to have met everyone and hope that all frags made it home safe! Always great to see your tanks Paul! Thanks again for hosting the event!

Jeff

Thanks Paul for having this thing, it's good to finally put a few faces to the names. :) Great looking tanks too by the way...

Clayton

Glad everyone had a good time! It was alot of fun! I've made a mental note, ok perhaps in writing might be better for the club to bring a supply of bags and I forgot name tags! Everyone did good with introductions though and it was great to see new members siging up! It's sure to be a great year for us with some great speakers and fun events thanks to the membership!

Colleen

Back