PSAS Site - WOW!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
I just took a peek and saw the PSAS site is updated with the party information and was pleasantly suprised by it's new look!

Please give a big thanks to Eric Boerner who has taken on the responsibility of PSAS webmaster.

I really like it also. But could you please make the font size a bit bigger. Very nice job, looking forward to more updates.

From a web developer's standpoint it's horrible, it's all wrong, who could have done such a thing? Using a picture of the right side of a fish? It's horrid ;) hehehe j/k, it looks great.

I really like it also. But could you please make the font size a bit bigger. Very nice job, looking forward to more updates.

You must not know the blind-man font size trick Ken. Hold your ctrl button on the keyboard down and scroll the wheel on the mouse towards you a couple clicks. I've got ESP, I bet I can make the font bigger :D

Great job Eric.

I just realized the new website says "Pugent" Sound Aquarium Society. Good thing it's not Pungent.

Last edited:
Was that Eric Borneman or Eric Borner, just kidding... Who ever it is, that guy is good. lol

Back