Ready for the FORTH IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Have had four members say they are already out and want to order a bunch.
I spent a lot of time trying to conclude the last order, mainly on the really large ones. Please be available for pick-up or pay for shipping this time. I can accept Paypal, but the fees are about 3%.

I adding a quarter a tube for time and effort which seems to rally add up on these large group packages.

Soooo, who wants a dozen or more? Due to the amount of work it was last time, there will be a 6 tube minimum.

The cost is $4.75 each plus shipping which I prefer to not do.

20 Grams.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste.
IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. Great for underwater bonding of coral to rock.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste. It has the same bonding and curing time characteristics as MAXI-CURE™; IC-Gel™, however, can be applied to a vertical surface and will stay in place. It will not run. This can be very convenient for some assembly applications. Applying CA to the bottom of a horizontal surface, such as a ceiling, can be very difficult with anything other than a full standard CA bottle. IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. The gel does, however, have a tendency to continue to come out of the tube for about a second after pressure is released, so this must be taken into account to apply the exact amount of IC-GEL™ that you want.

IC-GEL™ is an excellent putty for plastic models. It will fill any void and can be formed to many shapes. Applying INSTA-SET™ allows IC-GEL™ to be sanded or filed to final shape in less than 20 seconds. Auto body repairmen have finished their jobs in a fraction of the time by using IC-GEL™ with the additional advantage over normal body putties of superior bonding to metal surfaces. IC-GEL™, along with MAXI-CURE™, is also used for the underwater bonding of coral to rock.

I accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card with my preference in that order.
The fees for Paypal and credit card is $.30 per transaction plus 2.9%..

The formula is #tubes X $4.75 plus $.30 X 1.029 = total

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

Cash is net as in simple price times quantity.

Paypal account is [email protected]

I can mail them but really prefer you guys work out transport on your own if at all possible due to the time needed to package and drive to the post office and wait in line.

Remember, I live in Mill Creek these days, that is in Bothell area, NE of Seattle.

The goal to reach is 144 and we already have 40 basically spoken for

You can just order 72 of them and the price is $4.20 each. At 144 the price drops to $3.49 each. BSI also pays the ground shipping. I don't see how you can get away with this.

10 for me @ 4.75 is a great price. It less expensive than I can get it anywhere.

I let you address the last post Mike.

You can just order 72 of them and the price is $4.20 each. At 144 the price drops to $3.49 each. BSI also pays the ground shipping. I don't see how you can get away with this.

He gets away with it because he isn't a business.

I put a lot of time and effort into these group buys and front the money. Most here know how busy I am and ration my time. Most of the "profit" tubes are given to newbys and I resent an ebay seller attempting to defame my efforts and contributions. This is not done for "easy cash" nor fame, and the last one went so poorly I had stated never again. Only doing it one more time as a favor to two very generous South-end friends who use a lot and ran out.

I put a lot of time and effort into these group buys and front the money. and the last one went so poorly I had stated never again. Only doing it one more time as a favor to two very generous South-end friends who use a lot and ran out.

Remember the "never again" statement. I figured you got suckered back into this by your friends. :razz:

All of us PSAS members, and Seattleites in general really appreciate the work you do on these orders Mike.
Thank you.

And thank you Scooterman for explaining it so bluntly and simply. ;)

Really want to thank you for your considerate support, I take this way too seriously :>)

Paul 20
Mike 6
Marty 6
Adam 10
Dang 6
Duane 10
Jason 6

Hey more power to you. I was under the impression that buying and selling items for a profit on these boards was against the user agreement. Even if it's not a "business". Isn't that what a "business" does?

Hey more power to you. I was under the impression that buying and selling items for a profit on these boards was against the user agreement. Even if it's not a "business". Isn't that what a "business" does?

Ok, two points here, one he's not doing it to make a profit, it happens to be a by-product of the group buys. The second point is he doesn't do this daily & is helping out many reefers to get something that at one time wasn't readily available. After all of his out of the way time to do this I'm sure his time is worth more than any profit he would pocket.

If it does come to the point of being commercial by our rules then we can settle it then because we reserve that right, which is stated in our user agreement. If you were a paying sponsor & this was in direct competition to your business then we would have to make necessary adjustments.

Sherm or whoever you are, I am sorry to have these group buys interfere with your Ebay business but the fact that they are requested.

No cash is kept, none. Anything extra goes to newbies or donated to PSAS fundraisers and this is a fact. After all the shipping, Paypal payment errors, etc, last time I lost money and a LOT of time. You sell this on Ebay for $7.00+ a tube

On a side note, I have probably donated more corals, glue, supplies, equipment etc to the clubs and newbies than anyone in the area. I own a large Commercial company doing well and am not trying to make "pin money" from club members and friends.

The last time Your pal Jonathan had a cow for you over this same issue. I was going to pull the deal until friends said to ignore the attacks and continue.

There is ZERO profit pocketed and all extra gets donated to good causes. In fact besides to newbies and PSAS, my loving wife and I donate many many thousands cash each year to food banks such as Northwest Harvest, Union Gospel, World Vision, OHSU, and others and I resent your implications and defamation. This is a PSAS issue and frankly none of your *&^%$ business.

I don't sell the Ic Gel glue, you have me confused with someone else and Jonathan is free to have as many cows as he would like.
I'm glad you are giving back to the community and I haven't implied or defamed anything other than the costs just didn't add up. I've participated in PSAS functions and donated corals in the past though right now I am tankless.

I don't sell the Ic Gel glue, you have me confused with someone else and Jonathan is free to have as many cows as he would like.
I'm glad you are giving back to the community and I haven't implied or defamed anything other than the costs just didn't add up. I've participated in PSAS functions and donated corals in the past though right now I am tankless.

Quit being so petty...seriously.

Back