Ready for the THIRD IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

There are still a few folks needing to pick up their order
and some glue left for one who changed his mind.
Lets see if we can get done with this by this week.

I am here weekdays from morning till night, call or email before leaving to make sure.
I will be in Covington Sats and here in Mill Creek Sundays.

*There are 10 tubes available for those who missed out on the order so far*

Jan 6
Dang 10
Steven11 3
Chend2 6
Joe 6
Jamie H 6 PAID

Hey Mikey you still got some tubes? If so I might do like 6 and see if I can get Hubby to pick up some night on the way home from work he works in Everett and we live in Sammamish so he goes right by your place. Let me know if evenings work for you, we are also might be going up to Bellingham this weekend so if weekends work better for you then we could do that :)

i dont know if you have been to our shop mike , but we will take any leftovers.
stopp bye any time :)

Thanks for the kind offer. Still want to see your fine shop anyway.

Hey Mikey you still got some tubes? If so I might do like 6 and see if I can get Hubby to pick up some night on the way home from work he works in Everett and we live in Sammamish so he goes right by your place. Let me know if evenings work for you, we are also might be going up to Bellingham this weekend so if weekends work better for you then we could do that :)

Many of those who asked for glue have disappeared so there is probably some available. Lets give it till Friday and if there are no more emails to hold them, we can do some.

Note, Those that have emailed me and I agreed to hold till the weekend like Jan and Steven and Jaimie, that is cool

Swwet yeah just let me know what you got left later on in the week and we can help you get some of your hands :) it also helps us too I was going to do order but you had already ordered so it works out for both of us :)

Swwet yeah just let me know what you got left later on in the week and we can help you get some of your hands :) it also helps us too I was going to do order but you had already ordered so it works out for both of us :)

If none left, I have a friend who bought over 20 last time and then nearly quit fragging so has a bunch left. Perhaps he might want to part with some. We'll play it by ear.

I am here weekdays from morning till night, call or email before leaving to make sure.
I will be in Covington Sats and here in Mill Creek Sundays.

If any of the remaining buyers need to back out, there is a buyer waiting for some.

Jan 6
Dang 10
Chend2 6
JMP21677 Joe 6
Jamie H 6 PAID
Steven11 3 DONE
ErikAnderson 10 DONE
Aaron 17 DONE
seawandrr 6 DONE
Ron 6 DONE
Duane 8 DONE
Rainy dave 6 DONE
Kris 12 DONE
Adam (Myteemouse) 7 DONE
MikeB 3 DONE
sgwill122 6 DONE
Lionhead 6 DONE
Roscoe 20 DONE
NWinverts Mark 6 DONE

Total 150

I accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card with my preference in that order.
The fees for Paypal and credit card is $.30 per transaction plus 2.9%..

The formula is #tubes X $4.75 plus $.30 X 1.029 = total

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

Paypal account is [email protected]

I can mail them but really prefer you guys work out transport on your own if at all possible due to the time needed to package and drive to the post office and wait in line.
Remember, I live in Mill Creek these days, that is in Bothell area, NE of Seattle.

Mike Shifton
17305 16th Drive SE (off 173rd which is off Bothell/Everett Hwy)
Mill Creek,
WA 98012
425-488-4I3I

Last edited:
Remainder sold to a local member, thanks to everyone who followed through on their group order. Its the minority that makes it such a pain in the rear for the majority but such is life. Thanks again good folks had fun meeting so many new mambers!
Mike

Back