Ready for the FORTH IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

22 more tubes available and here in hand!

The cost is $4.75 each plus shipping which I prefer to not do.

20 Grams.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste.
IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. Great for underwater bonding of coral to rock.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste. It has the same bonding and curing time characteristics as MAXI-CURE™; IC-Gel™, however, can be applied to a vertical surface and will stay in place. It will not run. This can be very convenient for some assembly applications. Applying CA to the bottom of a horizontal surface, such as a ceiling, can be very difficult with anything other than a full standard CA bottle. IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. The gel does, however, have a tendency to continue to come out of the tube for about a second after pressure is released, so this must be taken into account to apply the exact amount of IC-GEL™ that you want.

IC-GEL™ is an excellent putty for plastic models. It will fill any void and can be formed to many shapes. Applying INSTA-SET™ allows IC-GEL™ to be sanded or filed to final shape in less than 20 seconds. Auto body repairmen have finished their jobs in a fraction of the time by using IC-GEL™ with the additional advantage over normal body putties of superior bonding to metal surfaces. IC-GEL™, along with MAXI-CURE™, is also used for the underwater bonding of coral to rock.

I accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card with my preference in that order.
The fees for Paypal and credit card is $.30 per transaction plus 2.9%..

The formula is #tubes X $4.75 plus $.30 X 1.029 = total

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

Cash is net as in simple price times quantity.

Paypal account is [email protected]

I can mail them but really prefer you guys work out transport on your own if at all possible due to the time needed to package and drive to the post office and wait in line.

19 more tubes available and here in hand!

The cost is $4.75 each

20 Grams.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste.
IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. Great for underwater bonding of coral to rock.

IC-GEL™ is a cyanoacrylate paste that is extremely thick which comes in an applicator tube like toothpaste. It has the same bonding and curing time characteristics as MAXI-CURE™; IC-Gel™, however, can be applied to a vertical surface and will stay in place. It will not run. This can be very convenient for some assembly applications. Applying CA to the bottom of a horizontal surface, such as a ceiling, can be very difficult with anything other than a full standard CA bottle. IC-GEL™ can be applied at any angle with just a squeeze of the tube. The gel does, however, have a tendency to continue to come out of the tube for about a second after pressure is released, so this must be taken into account to apply the exact amount of IC-GEL™ that you want.

IC-GEL™ is an excellent putty for plastic models. It will fill any void and can be formed to many shapes. Applying INSTA-SET™ allows IC-GEL™ to be sanded or filed to final shape in less than 20 seconds. Auto body repairmen have finished their jobs in a fraction of the time by using IC-GEL™ with the additional advantage over normal body putties of superior bonding to metal surfaces. IC-GEL™, along with MAXI-CURE™, is also used for the underwater bonding of coral to rock.

I accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card on P/U with my preference in that order.

Example: If you ordered 6, that would be 6 x $4.75 plus $.30 and that total times 1.029 totals $29.64

Paul 20
Mike 6 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 P/U
Dang 6
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6
Augustus 12
Roscoe 10
Stuart 12
Tuan 20
Steven 6
Total 125 of 144 (19 more to go)

19 more tubes available and here in hand!

The cost is $4.75 each

I accept Cash, Paypal, or credit card on P/U with my preference in that order.

Paul 20
Mike 6 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U
Dang 6
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6
Augustus 12
Roscoe 10
Stuart 12
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Steven 6
Total 125 of 144 (19 more to go)

Paul 20
Dang 6
Augustus 12
Steven 6

Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Total 125 of 144 (19 more available for sale)

Last edited:
But this time seems to be going alot smoother than last time.

Marty and Adam my pleasure, pals (note the comma) :lol:

Time will tell how smooth.:oops:
Still 19 tubes to find owners for and plenty to be picked up.

Paul 20
Dang 6
Augustus 12

Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Still 19 tubes FOR SALE to find owners for and a couple orders to be picked up.

Paul 20
Dang 6

Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Still 13 tubes FOR SALE to find owners for and a couple orders to be picked up.

Paul 20
Dang 6
Ron 6
Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Total 132 of 144 (13 more available for sale) No need to paypal in advance

Thanks again for putting all this together! I hope it's going smoother for you this time compared to last time...

Merry Christmas!
Stuart

You are all most welcome and Happy Holidays to you too Stuart and all other fine people here

Still 13 tubes FOR SALE and a few orders to be picked up.

Paul 20
Dang 6
Ron 6 Pd
Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Total 132 of 144 (13 more available for sale) No need to paypal in advance

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

For anybody that uses glue in your aquarium, you should stock up...The stuff doesn't go bad.

-augustus

15 tubes FOR SALE and a couple orders to be picked up.

Dang 6
Ron 6 Pd
Paul 20 Pd P/U
Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

How do these work for gluing SPS to rocks? does it do a pretty good job of not falling off? Also would i be able to pick up the order some time this next week? Perhaps next Friday or Saturday?

Back