Ready for the FORTH IC-Gel Frag glue GROUP ORDER?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mike..
Give him the lesson on gluing frags you gave me..

This glue works the best if you do it right.. :)

This stuff held a 6x8x6" top heavy SPS colony down to a rock (it only had a 1/2" wide base to glue down)

mike..
Give him the lesson on gluing frags you gave me..

This glue works the best if you do it right.. :)

This stuff held a 6x8x6" top heavy SPS colony down to a rock (it only had a 1/2" wide base to glue down)

Anyone interested in a hands on tutorial on frag or colony glueing, please show up promptly at 3:15 AM Monday at Adams house and honk your horn until he greets you.

10 tubes FOR SALE and a couple orders to be picked up.
Adam is still available for morning toot-orials

Dang 6
Alex 6
Ron 6 Pd

Paul 20 Pd P/U
Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

Only 10 tubes remaining of the 144
Couple orders to be picked up.
Been great meeting so many nice people, but will be No further IC-Gel group orders...

Dang 6
Alex 6
Ron 6 Pd

Paul 20 Pd P/U
Augustus 12 Pd P/U
Steven 6 Pd P/U
Duane 13 Pd P/U
Jason 6 Pd P/U
Roscoe 10 Pd P/U
Stuart 12 Pd P/U
Tuan 20 Pd P/U
Mike 4 pd P/U
Marty 6 pd P/U
Adam 10 pd P/U

16 tubes available of the 144

Couple orders to be picked up.
Been great meeting so many nice people, but this is last IC-Gel group order...

Dang 6
Alex 6

Are you going to the PSAS meeting on Saturday? If so - I'll buy the rest of the tubes. JLMK

Have a great evening!
Stuart

Wanted to note that all PSAS IC-Gel "profits" (plus a lot more) has been sent to Haiti through World Vision fund based in Federal way. An excellent organization who has been helping here, around the world including in Haiti for decades. We have been a sponsor to WV for many years...

Was a blast meeting the Allens and wish I had more time to chat, could have gone on for hours. Thanks for the beautiful zoas, you are very sweet people!!!

Wanted to note that all PSAS IC-Gel "profits" (plus a lot more) has been sent to Haiti through World Vision fund based in Federal way. An excellent organization who has been helping here, around the world including in Haiti for decades. We have been a sponsor to WV for many years...

Was a blast meeting the Allens and wish I had more time to chat, could have gone on for hours. Thanks for the beautiful zoas, you are very sweet people!!!

way cool mike

Back