Reefmissoula Info

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Reefmissoula

Hello NWMRC Gang!

Devon told me that there was a new great forum to be apart of, and this is it!

I've been super busy lately moving the shop from downstairs to upstairs, what a task! 1200 gallons up and running so come check out the new (different) location. :)

I will try to keep everyone up-to-date on my live stock orders. Let me know if there is anything special you are looking for.

Happy Reefing,

Dan
Reefmissoula
2650 Brooks Street. (Next to Montana Club)
Missoula, MT
406-541-FISH (3474)

Good to see you made it! Your order today looks pretty promising, I will check it out when it's unbagged,

I took home a peacock mantis shrimp (fuge), two barnacle blennies and a sexy shrimp. :) Dan has a few nice angles and tangs if anyone is looking.

Turns out Dan's computer crashed on him :frown:. I was in his shop today and there were some new fish that I didn't see last time (Blue throat trigger, tank raised Pinnatus batfish, etc.). I guess give him a call if you are looking for anything.

I stopped in Dan's today for salt and 100 blue legs. He's got a few new corals & fish in. There's a nice neon green worm brain frag if you're looking... It would look nice in my tank but I'm running out of room :(

Dan got in a pretty cool Gold Flake Angel, if you're in Missoula you ought to check it out.

Dan got in a pretty cool Gold Flake Angel, if you're in Missoula you ought to check it out.
?Where was it? I justy picked up a light & some pumps yesterday....I was kinda browsing around, but we got side tracked with a discussion on the subject of light suppliers and all of the 'tomatoes' needing lights and fertilizer and all here in Montana these days. Whoda thunk it?

Back