Reeftopia Group Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That's too bad. I hope everyone is safe down there. I have friends that aren't too far away in Miami. Next Tuesday works for me. The reeftopia guys should be with their families this week.

Jeff

I can probably do next thursday just fine. If anything changes with me I'll post here. Thanks for the update and best of luck to them in Florida.

Tuesday would be fine, but it would have to be in the eveing as I have meetings that day. I just misread the message that was posted above :) I would prefer to pick up in Seattle (by UW) if at all possible as well.

Don - since you're going to be home all day, what do you think of us all just picking up from your place in the U-District and paying you direct individually? I don't think we have anyone coming from the south that I would need to pick up for.

Jeff

Pick-up Tuesday evening would be fine. I will be home all day. As long as the pick-up is before 9pm (I am a morning person).

New Order Deadline

Due to the hurricane that went through, the Reeftopia order will not be placed until Friday (for delivery on Tuesday, Sept. 27). So if anybody still wants to get in on the order, please pm flugelnuss with your request.

Pick-up will be at my house (close to the U-district, Seattle) anytime before 9pm on Tuesday, Sept. 27.

Order going in at 10:00 AM today (Friday, Sept 23)

I will be placing the order at about 10:00 this morning.

Persons ordering:

flugelnuss
Ugla
Blazer88
Hexman
Tangee
dnjan

I will check this board one more time before I hit "send" on the order, so if you want something, post it NOW.

A little problem with a fish one person ordered (listed out-of-stock when the order was placed, waiting to hear on Monday if they got any new ones over the weekend), but otherwise fine. So everrthing should be ready for pick-up on Tuesday. I will pm everyone my address and phone number tomorrow.

Thanks for taking care of the delivery and distribution Don! I'll be over this evening to pick up my order, pay you, and pick up that cap frag!

Again, I can't thank you enough for taking the lead on this one!

Jeff

Thanks for getting the whole thing started in the first place!

See you this evening.

Don, one of these days I gotta go check out your tank. I think I live really close to you in U_District/Ravenna.

- Elmo

And I need to see yours, as well.

Of course, nobody is allowed to see my tank unless they take some green M cap away with them ...

Did you get some mint green candycane from me at a frag exchange a few years ago? Or possibly a brown candycane (or should I call it maroon???) with green centers?

Don! Thank you again for the Cap colony! I found a nice place for it in my tank. When I got home, it seemed like there were a thousand frags of it, but it still looks great!

The order went really well on my side. I hope everyone picked up their livestock. I think that my clarkii made supper of one of my shrimp. :( (saw an antenna out of his mouth)

Thanks again!

Jeff

dnjan said:
Did you get some mint green candycane from me at a frag exchange a few years ago? Or possibly a brown candycane (or should I call it maroon???) with green centers?

Yup, I sure did. This was several years ago at Hamby's old house in Covington.

Unfortunately, I let go of it when I got rid of the old 75 gallon tank :( Definitely was a nice piece Don.

- Ilham

Back