Reeftopia Group Order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

My Emerald crabs seem happy in the GHA and have started to eat it. A big thanks again to Don for holding the livestock for everybody and not letting anyone go without a piece of green cap :) I will be sure to get in on future group orders.

Thanks Don for doing all the work! Everyone made it alive. I don't know about the Large Pep shrimp though. They were supposed to be the "top 2% in size and packed individually". Those little midgets are the smallest ones I have ever seen, I am sure they will make a one gulp lunch for a fish. I appreciate you putting the order together!

Glad everyone's animals made it home OK.

Jeff - sorry to hear your shrimp was ambushed.
I hope you at least had a big piece of M cap left. It should recover quickly.

Jim - I fully agree with your comment about the size of the peppermint shrimp. You should have seen how small the "mediums" were. I assume they couldn't find the bigger ones due to the water still being murky from the hurricane.

Rick - glade to hear your emeralds are doing their job!

Chris - hope your animals enjoyed their motorcycle ride.

Thanks again, Jeff, for getting this all started, and for accumulating everybody's orders into a spreadsheet. Made my part easy.

hey thanks again don

i agree about the shrimp im not sure both of mine made it through the night one was acting awful strange and i havent seen it today at all the cap looks awsome and my freind says thanks as well

cheers,
Chris

Don - The main cap colony is still very much intact. In fact, I have so much of it broken off, that if anyone needs/wants any come by and get a frag. I am more than likely going to need to frag it down even more for it to fit in my new 60g!

I have been going without a cleanup crew for so long now that just one day with them in there has made such a difference. That coupled with the addition of a foxface rabbitfish a couple of weeks ago, and I am soon to be algae free!.... well somewhat algae free!

I'm still amazed at what 150 hermits looks like... ha!

Jeff

flugelnuss said:
I did put in 24 snails and 4 lettuce slugs.

Heheh, you're in overhaul mode :) They should clean up algae! Reminds me, I only keep 6-7 Astrea snails in the 27 cube, and all of them are about 4-5 years old from waaaay back in the 75 gal.

- Ilham

Elmo18 said:
Heheh, you're in overhaul mode :) They should clean up algae! Reminds me, I only keep 6-7 Astrea snails in the 27 cube, and all of them are about 4-5 years old from waaaay back in the 75 gal.

Just getting the rock semi-ready for the new tank. All the new critters look to be doing a great job in the 2-3 days that they've been in there. I'm probably going to take out all the rock this weekend and scrub as much off algae as possible. Then the clean-up crew can polish it off!

I wish I had the room to just cook it!

Jeff

Back