Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man sorry to hear about the wrasse! That fish was awesome! Maybe the guy who sold him to you will cut you a deal he had a few in when I was there last. See ya Sunday...

Man sorry to hear about the wrasse! That fish was awesome! Maybe the guy who sold him to you will cut you a deal he had a few in when I was there last. See ya Sunday...

Yeah it sucks I rarely see the Mystery Wrasse ever swim pass mid water column. I stepped into the house no longer than 5min all I heard was Mitzi yelling at Cupid. She thought he was chewing on some leaves from outside or something. I walk over to Cupid and I see he was chewing on the fish. Oh well life moves on.

Yeah it's all good. I won't be getting fish until my 270 is ready and rocking! I will put 3 mystery wrasse in the 270 along with 4-6 different species of leopards. I can't wait to get them.

Yeah it's all good. I won't be getting fish until my 270 is ready and rocking! I will put 3 mystery wrasse in the 270 along with 4-6 different species of leopards. I can't wait to get them.

Never known any fish more prone to jumping. Mine did. Found the mummy months later behind the 180. Decided if and when I ever got another, every square inch would be filled, stuffed blocked and covered with egg crate.

Tomorrow is the big day huh, good luck. Wish I was closer and had more time.
Remember pal, the beers DO NOT get opened until AFTER the bottom is cemented in place.

Never known any fish more prone to jumping. Mine did. Found the mummy months later behind the 180. Decided if and when I ever got another, every square inch would be filled, stuffed blocked and covered with egg crate.

Tomorrow is the big day huh, good luck. Wish I was closer and had more time.
Remember pal, the beers DO NOT get opened until AFTER the bottom is cemented in place.

Thanks for the tip Mike! I will make sure there is no alcohol around LOL.

no beer what

Thanks for the tip Mike! I will make sure there is no alcohol around LOL.

man i don't think i will be able to make it. no beer unitl its done. oh your killing me. just kindin. i plan on being there around 10 am

Back