Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

very nice ready to go bro let that stuff dry and "get er done"

No doubt. I want to rotate the tank so that the OFB is the back of the tank. I'm looking at it right now and I already know I will hate it if I don't LOL.

good to see it all back togethor sarang :).

Tom

Thanks Tom. I am also relieved that it is somewhat back on track.

How ya feeling after breathing in all those fumes? :lol: I hate the smell of silicone!

I'm high as a kite LOL. Yeah it sucks being inside the tank and applying the silicone. Makes me wanna gag especially when you take a deep breath when you in there talking about dazed lol.

I'm high as a kite LOL. Yeah it sucks being inside the tank and applying the silicone. Makes me wanna gag especially when you take a deep breath when you in there talking about dazed lol.

hopfully you did not h--- on this,,bad stuff
rosco.jpg

I got my tank rotated today thanks to some great people. Thanks everyone!!! Here is some pics of what I just got done with.

It went from this.....

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

30 minutes later this....

IMG_2749.jpg

It's amazing how easy it is to do a job when you have the right tool. I thought scraping this paint off the glass was going to take at least a few hrs.

Looking great Sarang! That's part of the beauty of glass, a razor blade and/or of chemical strip and you are all set on removing paint. keep the pics coming and much good luck your way.

Great start Sarang, some polishing and you'll be good to go...

Next time I come over, I want to look at your tank... Not pick it up!:D

yea thats awesome love to see a brand new tank come to life a lil at a time but as mark said i can go without picking it up that beast is heavy

Thanks for all the comment guys! Well I was to excited to sleep last night. I ended up staying up well pass 2am last night working on the tank. I spray painted glass where the OFB is and spraypainted all my Tunze PH black and buffed out the tank as best as I can. Here are some boring pics for evryone to see.

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

I see London I see France I see Sarangs ender pants LOL
Nice paint work brother....
When the plumbing gonna get done??

I see London I see France I see Sarangs ender pants LOL
Nice paint work brother....
When the plumbing gonna get done??

LOL you noticed that huh... you are suppose to be looking at the tank. At least I had undies on this time LOL. I knew I was unsure about you. I hope Crystal knows about your fetish:badgrin::badgrin:. Well as far as the plumbing goes I will try to get it done sometime this coming week or weekend. I'm going to fill the tank with about 2-3'' of water today to test for leaks. Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't think there will be any leaks with 3 seals the water have to pass through before leaking out.

Back