Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey now!!
Why you gotta bust my chops.. LOL

I said " if your gonna do a build thread do it right"
Document EVERYTHING...

Lets see some pics sarang

I will once the water clears. It looked 100% better this morning. So it should be good enough to tank pics tonight after work.

OK finally getting around to the pics. I've been busy admireing my new system :D:D. Tank is up to temp and no leaks! now on to the pics. The first set is of the aquascaping.

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

wow that makes the middle part looks like it goes way back

Yes it is deep! I love the depth! I can't see all the way through yet still a little cloudy.

looking good. glad to see it up and running. so how long befor you put some fish in there.

Thanks for coming out yesterday to help Chad! Shoot I might just get some cheap chromis to through in there when BRA is having the sale.

Thanks Luisse! No the rock work is different. You know you can't get rocks back in the same way it came out:lol:. I like this one much better I think. Still a little cloudy. I can only see about 18'' deep into the tank right now. I have all my PH running now. I think I will have to get a couple more MP40s down the road.

Great Rock work! Another beautiful reef tank has just started. Way to go Sarang. :)

Thanks Thang! I have to compete with your 270g 8ft monster! Yeah I am really liking the rock work as It is much clearer than a few hrs ago. I have many many caves, nooks and crannies for fish to swim and hide in.

Like the depth of the tank, makes for a sweet rock work setup. Lots of places to put coral, thats for sure!

Back