Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Unfortunately in this hobby that is the way it works. I have definitely killed my fair share of corals. Glad to hear you still got the primo stuff safely stowed away in the 40B.

Yeah that's how it goes. On a side note I just lost my Cali Tort in there. Just a mini colony that is all. The other Acros are doing good though.

a good rule of thumb. dont start adding corals until the rock starts growing. if you see tubeworms coraline algea etc growing then you know its more than likely safe for the hardy corals to make the plunge. Long as your doing maintenance that is.

a good rule of thumb. dont start adding corals until the rock starts growing. if you see tubeworms coraline algea etc growing then you know its more than likely safe for the hardy corals to make the plunge. Long as your doing maintenance that is.

Yeah Sarang is new to reef tanks...he's always having problems. Maybe one day he will finally get it right...:lol:

I see you'll call us to tell us that all the Tangs are in
but you have no pics.
what is that all about. :p;)

we want pic! we want pic!:D

you funny little man.:D

HAHAHa Well last night the Achilles and Powder Blue was Duking it out. Looks like the Achilles has the upper hand or fin shall I say:). The Chevron was just spectating the action from a cave. Hopefully none gets to stressed out for ich to appear. They looked good when they went in so I'll see how they look like when I get home.

Ok here are some quick pics I just took of the 3 stooges LOL. Not the best pics cuz these guys are fast in the 270! They look to be doing great! no signs of real stress on any of them! They are also all eating everything I put in the tank. Right now I'm trying to get them to start eating some algea sheets. The Achilles went for the algea right away and the other 2 followed right after.

First set of pics is the Achilles (Larry)

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

Back