Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Eh, looks ok I guess...... Personally I like to have a few corals in my reef tank, :D
Jk, looks great!

Yeah it does just look blahh don't it:lol:. I would like some corals in my reef tank also. I just can't afford them after this build.:lol::lol:

That is sweeet! Sarang... like a dream version... crytal clear, quiet scene, the rocks, caves, the lighting... Man, I love those early days of reef forming...
Keep up the spirit!

That is sweeet! Sarang... like a dream version... crytal clear, quiet scene, the rocks, caves, the lighting... Man, I love those early days of reef forming...
Keep up the spirit!

Yes it looks very clean and boring in there right now:lol::lol:. It isn't as quiet as I like but I don't mind the calm soft trickling sound. It is pretty relaxing after a long day.

Yes it looks very clean and boring in there right now:lol::lol:. It isn't as quiet as I like but I don't mind the calm soft trickling sound. It is pretty relaxing after a long day.

What i meant by quiet is that it's not very busy as a grown out reef :) Enjoy.

I got a few fish in the 270 now. Here are some pics.

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

Pretty amazing rockwork there, i find myself lost staring at it!

Thanks MGD!!! I appreciate the kind words!! I've had a long time to figure out how I wanted my rock work layout. I wanted minimum rock and maximum flow through between the rock work. There is plenty of swimming space for fish of all swimming levels to appreciate underneath and between the rocks and in wide open swimming in front or behind the tank. It sure is fun watching the schools of chromis swim in and out of the caves. It is great having a 72''x36'' deep tank to play with.

I finally got around to getting some update pics. The tank is doing great. Still got a lil algea here and there but it is coming along great.

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

Back