Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

That is really going to be super nice Sarang, I hope I can get over to see it next summer when you get it filled up!!!!

I hope for it too look Super nice:D! Just give me the word and I'll make sure to lock my doors:badgrin::badgrin: J/K. You know you are welcome at a moments notice.

Well here are some more pics of the stooges.

IMG_3738-1.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

I remember my achilles Sarang, I hope yours turns out to be the model citizen mine was. What a great fish!!!!!

I love the aquascape too!!!

What happened to your Achilles? The tangs sure enjoy the aquascape. The PBT and Achilles chase each other in tight circles around the rock work it is pretty funny to watch.

Since I was already playing with the camera. I took some pics of the corals in the 40b

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3699.jpg

My Achilles went soon after my first effort crashed in 2006, damn near shed a tear.

Beautiful stuff!!!!!!! They are really gonna appreciate the extra room when they get into the big tank.

By the way, your frag is doing nicely in my tank man, thanx!!!

My Achilles went soon after my first effort crashed in 2006, damn near shed a tear.

Beautiful stuff!!!!!!! They are really gonna appreciate the extra room when they get into the big tank.

By the way, your frag is doing nicely in my tank man, thanx!!!

Ahh that sucks how long did you have it? You are welcome I'm glad the frag is doing good!

Last set of pics.

IMG_3684.jpg

IMG_3676.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

IMG_3669.jpg

Had him for 2.5 years. He got ich if I looked at him sideways, but it always went away the next day. he would get spots on him if I didn't feed him at the same time every day!!!! Good luck with yours, I hope he lives longer than mine!!!!
Just can't stop with the camera, can ya???? I know the feeling. I took some of my tank today, I will have to get them posted tomorrow, I need to get a few beers tonight, it has been a really long day!!!! Later

Had him for 2.5 years. He got ich if I looked at him sideways, but it always went away the next day. he would get spots on him if I didn't feed him at the same time every day!!!! Good luck with yours, I hope he lives longer than mine!!!!
Just can't stop with the camera, can ya???? I know the feeling. I took some of my tank today, I will have to get them posted tomorrow, I need to get a few beers tonight, it has been a really long day!!!! Later

That is along time. I know some people that can't keep them longer than a couple of weeks but I think it was owner negligent. I hope to have it a long time. Mines seems to be doing great. Hasn't had ich on any of my tangs. I soak their food in Selcon. I know when the chevron everyonce in a while it would get that hole in the head thing and I would just soak all their food in Selcon and it would heal up in a few days of me noticeing it starting.

Sarang,

Nice tank, nice corals, & nice fish...I love the chevron & african blennie.

Jim

Thanks Jim! Looks like you are going to have one hell of a tank yourself!! You ae going to love it. You can get some nice big fish in there! I went from a 40b to this LOL. I'm still not fully complete with the build yet:oops:. Just havn't been too motivated to do so as of late.

Since I was already playing with the camera. I took some pics of the corals in the 40b

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

looking good sarang:)
that 1st no name chalice look like my chalice except mine is bigger than yours harr harr harr:lol::D..i guess i did get the secret code to that secret location long time ago.....jk:D

Back