Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks again Eric for you hard work! Really looks great! I hope that people out there call you for your services because they are aaaa#1!! And I love people that are detail orented!!

It took 6 people to lift that beast! Cant wait to see Randy get his lift system up and running! Lift it with one hand! Cant wait

Eric

Thanks, but just remember that all the little details take time...Something that this hobby is sorely lacking in.. :) if we only had 30-40 hr. days...??? Talk to you today...

E

Went to lunch with the Eric and the gang today, then to the factory to take a looky at the BEAST. The tank is looking awesome. The wall is unreal. Great job Eric/guys. Can't wait till she's up and going.

I vote "Tank Of The Month" in advance.

PS I forgot BCT182's shark tank also gets my vote :D

Last edited:
Tank is up a running somewhat! It cleared up really nice! Fun seeing everyone yesterday at the meeting!

good Time

Holy cow people! You all should see this thing lit up! This tank is going to be amazing! WOW!

I will be out of town the next three weeks but will get it stocked with coral when i get home! Later and thank you all for your help!

Take care all! Eric will be around to answer questions!

Thank you again Eric:D

I also can see the arm to your electrical meter go around and around and around and around..
:D:D

Hagee 700

Well here you guys go. The tank has been running off and on as we are getting that 700 gallons of new water mixed in with the system and the animals in the back. Just a few more tweeks on the top and drains and we'll be in good shape. Here's a few pics with all the lights coming on. We should be moving animals over in a couple of weeks and be getting the finishing touches on and then i'll drop somemore pics of the finished tank for you....thanks again to all that helped with the project...

Tx Eric

Live image on the camera looked better than ever from Newport beach Oregon! Heading to the koa campground in Crecent city for the fourth of July!!

New Pics

Hey all, well the doors for the canapy are finally on and we have about 6 fish and 1 little clam in there doing very well. It will start getting filled with stuff next week and after a little bit of the bad new tank algae is done; it will be starting to look quite nice... Well maybe I need to up the fish count cause of the 10 inch Vlamingi..??? :) What do you guys think? :) Is that 1 fish in a 700 gallon tank????

Did you say, "1 little clam??" :eek2:

Hey all, well the doors for the canapy are finally on and we have about 6 fish and 1 little clam in there doing very well. It will start getting filled with stuff next week and after a little bit of the bad new tank algae is done; it will be starting to look quite nice... Well maybe I need to up the fish count cause of the 10 inch Vlamingi..??? :) What do you guys think? :) Is that 1 fish in a 700 gallon tank????

He's back and should be getting ready for the very large clean-up crew to go in and then we'll get started on the corals. Just need a little more work on the canapy to get things dialed in.. :)

Giant Skin

I finally have the skin / wrap around finished, just needs to get the final coat and we'll be ready to try and get it in the door somehow. It's about 8ft x 5ft making it very hard to move around and work on. I'm planning on having it delivered on Tues or Wed and then it will look like a finished system..here are a couple of pics as it heads to the finish room..

Looking godd Eric! where are you man! Hope everything is ok!! i'm sure I will talk to you this week! do you have time for the skimmer set-up??

Back