Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anyone want to donate frags now??? It's time!!! Talk to you all soon! Have some Live rock left!!

I could probably, but I have given away many many corals for free and thought it would be nice to get some back to get my tank going! I don't sell stuff and would like the people that i have helped help me back!

So I don't understand where your coming from Mark?:idea:

Plus I look forward to seeing people that i have not seen in awhile!

Pretty straight forward dont you think?

Eric, you are spot on....it would be real nice if people got back to giving instead of selling frags. It has become a competition to see who can rename and charge for a frag of something they probably got for free. If I had some grown out enough to frag I would....but I am starting over myself. Good luck and I hope some of the people you helped step up to help you...perfectly reasonable thing to ask.

Come on up to the frag swap and Ill send you home with two pieces that will take up some real estate. Definately not show stoppers but free for you. I only say "for you" because the last time I offered one piece to someone I recieved six PMs from others trying to extend my generosity.

Looking great BTW. I look forward to seeing it in person again.

Last edited:
Hey thank you! I'm trying to get tank stocked with only people here in the northwest. Thought it would be cool to have corals from everyone here in seattle and have people say when people came over. "Hey check out my coral!

I will be purchasing this week about 50 rare ricordia that I cant wait to have grow out and share with other reefers.

Go Seahawks!!

Hey thank you! I'm trying to get tank stocked with only people here in the northwest. Thought it would be cool to have corals from everyone here in seattle and have people say when people came over. "Hey check out my coral!

I will be purchasing this week about 50 rare ricordia that I cant wait to have grow out and share with other reefers.

Go Seahawks!!

Bad loss yesterday :( BUT I've got my Tatupu jersey on the way and I'm keeping my hopes up. Wish they'd put Forsett in hehe.

Eric your always welcome to pay me a visit :D :D. Oh don't forget your multi layer carring bag ;);).

PS if your hurry you can help your self to some of pauls stuff before he comes and gets it :eek::eek:. Give me a call. Chow

Giant Green Metalic Mushroom

I still have a green Rodactis for you. I'll try to bring it down some weekend.
But it won't come close to making up for the generosity you have shown over the years.

P.S. How about some updated photos!

Eric your tank is looking fantastic! I sure hope that all of those you have helped come through for you I certainly would but I lost most of my stuff in the last move it was quite depressing. But hey its the hobby right? ou win some you loose some.... Next time I am down your direction I would love to come and take a peak at that beast.

anytime! Come on Down! When you get your feet wet again I will help! I'm sure there are a few other people that can help as well!

Have a good holiday!

Eric

still taking donations?

Hey thank you! I'm trying to get tank stocked with only people here in the northwest. Thought it would be cool to have corals from everyone here in seattle and have people say when people came over. "Hey check out my coral!!!

I would like to see one of my corals backed up and growing in your tank. PM me to discuss what you might be most interested in adding to your tank. Would love to see your set up and drop in a frag.:cool:
Eric in LFP

I had a chance to see the tank yesterday. Fantastic! And you can't really appreciate the effect of all that space front-to-back without seeing it in person.

The artificial rock has coloured-up nicely, and makes a great background. There are lots of (relatively) new frags that will be amazing once they have grown out. Of course, there are some beautiful large colonies as well, and the pink carpet with the pair of clowns is in the to-die-for category.

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. Perhaps if enough of us ask politely, Eric will post some pictures on a regular basis ...

I'll get on that ASAP... Glad you liked the tank, it was alot of work but will be something truly amazing in the near future!!! :)

Back