Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The hood still has about 1 more day on it... :( Sorry about that, but the large reflectors chewed up all the room for the other stuff and I'm having to be creative on placing the fans etc... I think Wed. give or take I'll bring it down and post pics for everyone..

NorthWest first Deep Water Rock wall.....

Well all the rock wall from "DeepWaterRock" has arrived an is in the tank. The pictures dont quite do it justice, but I thought you'd want to check it before the next meet. The hood should be ready on Fri. and then we'll finish up the few little plumbing things and she'll be ready for the ocean stuff...Thanks again to David at "DWR" for doing a super job and translating my stealth plumbing design and measurements into a true work of art...

Last edited:
:D Whos idea was it to put the tiki gods in the rock work? :D Extremely nice back wall BTW!

Wow, it's getting very exciting now! :eek2: :D Looking awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

For custom work like Eric's wall it requires 30days cure at my facility (which was done before sending to Washington). Because of my recipe and process the cure time is greatly reduced compared to traditional DIY rock material. All the other items we offer are ready to go before I put them up for sale on our site. :)

Hey all! I'm so glad I have friends answering my questions for me as I have run into a road block of no time! FDA has kicked my but along with alot of other tomato producers here in this region and abroad! Problem tomatoes are in Mexico right below Texas so it is very safe for you to eat tomatos any where you go as the tomatoes here in the northwest are from California or Florida! You have my word on that!

You all should see the led lights that come on behind the rock wall and the tiki heads light up as well! Very cool work Dave! One of a kind for sure! Can't beat the price as well!

Again, Thank you for the build Dave! And thank you for the install Erik!

I'm waiting for a description (and name) of the new salsa that will use a picture of that rockwork for its label ...

Top has landed.....

Well the top is on the tank finally... :) next week we'll get the lift finished up as well as the plumbing and then the water....Should be something to google at for the meet...

She's 96x56x15 all Cherry and finished in a low sheen gloss and boost 6 21" Luminarcs which will be run with 3 PFO 400 watt MH doulbles and 6 48" VHO supers run on 2 Icecap 600 ballast. It will be aired and vented by 8 Icecap 4" fans...And if we're lucky we might be about to geek a few moon lights in...Like I said; if we're lucky!!! Updates to follow... :)

Back