Salt Deal Tracker 2006

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

No worries Gaby, they'll take care of ya.

OKAY so I have everyone's email with the exception of:
Poorbob
aquariumdebacle
saltytemple
bpiermat

Szlids is going to Oceanreef and new folks class clown and bpiermat have been added to the list.

I will be shooting off the list by 3pm Pst so get me your info if you havent already.

The final order list was submitted. If you were not able to get me your email address for the coupon you will be able to identify yourself at BlueSierra using your online name.

I reccomend picking up your buckets this weekend.

Thank you so much John for taking the time to do this :) .
Deals like this don't come around that often, so i really apreciate that you did this, and Thanks to Blue Sierra and Ocean Reef Aquatics for making this possible.
I will be picking my bucket on Friday, unless something happens then i'll pick it up saturday and i'm really happy about this because i was starting to run out of salt :p .
Thank you once again :) .
We should do this more often :D.

szidls said:
Colleen is picking up her 90 gal from ocean reef aquatics this weekend so we will be buying salt there.:)
Thanks, Scott

This will be a nice tank for sure Colleen!

Best,
Ilham

Colleen is picking up her 90 gal from ocean reef aquatics this weekend so we will be buying salt there.

i thought she was downsizing because of all the work... i was wrong :D .
I'm sure that if i go i'll be drooling again.. you should just put some baggies outside your door :D .

I am probably going out to pick up my salt saturday afternoon. i probably could pick up a few buckets for others and relocate them to wallingford if anyone is interested.

pm me.

Mat

I got my 6 buckets and 2 more for a firend :) Glad I had the truck to haul'em... Those buckets are heavy!!

Thanks Blue Sierra!

jlehigh said:
I got my 6 buckets and 2 more for a firend :) Glad I had the truck to haul'em... Those buckets are heavy!!

Thanks Blue Sierra!

Got mine also. Thank you for setting this up. As usual great service Blue Sierra.

Don

Well after a long weekend of driving we got Colleen's new 90 gal home.Thanks Mario! We also ended up going to Issaquah for salt. Thanks Blue Sierra!
And thanks again to John for getting this deal set up.:D
Scott&Colleen

Reviving this thread to see if there is interest in another round of salt purchasing. I know I need IO. Anyone else??

Back