Santa's present for me

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
Well i guess after all, Santa let me a present or may be RF is in the contagious baby making :lol: YES !!! i'm having a baby :) .
It first started with Brian (mungus) a few months ago, then it happened to Krish i believe last month and now me !!! :D (watch out Nikki :D :lol: )

Krish, your wife is lucky she's not having the morning sickness, i've been having my day sickness since my in laws got here, trust me it's the most horrible thing because i smell something i wanna puke, i see something and i wanna puke, it's horrible !!!! , but we're happy that we're having a baby :D .
Now we just gotta see who's gonna be the first one at the hospital, Brian,Krish or me :lol:

Congrats Gabby! I feel for ya on the morning/all day sickness....that's the way it was for me. Maybe you are having a girl this time. No chance on me being next though....nice try :D

lol yeah Nikki, well i'm hoping for the girl this time, but a boy would be nice too :) .
You know Nikki, that's what i was saying before... there was no way for me and look what happened :) , well i hope the morning sickness goes away in a few months so i can get back into my Krispy Creams addiction :D one more time

:eek: with all this baby's poping out i think i should open up a day care:p (not)with 3 kids of my own,i don't think i could handle any more:D

congrat
tony

Congratulations Gabby, why wife is now nine weeks along with our first! :) My wife would understand what you are going through with the morning sickness, she has had that nauseated feeling almost all the time for the last three or four weeks. Again crongrats.

Chris

spongebob lover said:
You know Nikki, that's what i was saying before... there was no way for me and look what happened :) , well i hope the morning sickness goes away in a few months so i can get back into my Krispy Creams addiction :D one more time

Yep...look what happened...and I'll just keep on looking because there is no way I'm going through that again.....even considering the wonderful pay-off at the end. I hope your sickness goes away in a few weeks. I was sick...all day, everyday...puking my guts out from the moment my eyes opened....couldn't eat or smell (anything that had a smell) or look at commercials for food, perfume, deoderant, etc for 16 weeks. Brushing my teeth was a treat....the husband finally got used to watching me throw up in the sink (double vanity). Yes, I tried all the tricks other women gave me on things to eat and do...nothing worked. About the time I was going to be put on medicine for it, it finally passed. There was a small window of time after teeth brushing where I could get water down and my vitamin. Blech...I really did not enjoy that time.

Gabby - if you don't wear gloves in your tank now, I'd start using them...especially if you have zoanthids. Unless you have someone that will work in the tank for you while you are pregnant?

Chris - congrats on yours, too!

Looks like 2006 will be seeing all kinds of good news!

Wow, Nikki, you're bring me such flashbacks, especially with the teeth brushing! It's funny how when it's happening you feel so alone, but later on you find out that maybe you weren't the worst, most miserable, pregnant person on the planet! With my last one I had chicken pox and salmonella poisoning and lost 40 lbs during the pregnancy, not to mention other unspoken horrors... But it is so worth it, I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

So CONGRATULATIONS Gabby! I hope it's a girl for you and I hope you feel better very soon! :D :D :D

Susie :)

LOL!!!!! Congrats Gabby! I think Santa must of been doing more than delivering gifts this Christmas:shock: We need to do some paternity tests or something...Call Maury!!!:lol: Joking...Man that's great news! I'm happy for you guys! I hope you start feeling better soon. My wife says she's just slighly starting to feel a little sick so I guess we'll have a chain reaction here. Take care Gabbs and congrats again:)

BTW, congrats to you too Chris! We are going to have a bunch of little reffers posting around here soon on RF!:lol:

Wow Gabby! I am so excited for you! :D

Hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Belinda was sick with our first one. I know it really sucks.

We'll have to meet at Krish's house to introduce our babies. :lol:

Brian

Thanks everyone :) .
Nikki, i'm starting to wear globes becasue there's no way i'm letting anyone touch my tank :) . I think it's gonna be a girl because with my son i didn't have any morning sickness and even at the beggining i'd get up in the middle of the night and have pancakes with honey and cereal.

Congratulations Gabby, why wife is now nine weeks along with our first! My wife would understand what you are going through with the morning sickness, she has had that nauseated feeling almost all the time for the last three or four weeks. Again crongrats.

kewl dood congratulations !!!!

lol !! krish yeah we need to call that maury guy :D .

and yes Brian, we should all go to Krish's house and have a baby party :)

Gaby,
That is so cool.:) Congradulations. I think Pregnant women are gorgeous. Pregnant women usually glow. I bet your glowing now.
God bless that little person in your tummy!
Sincerely,
Ed:)

WHOOOOOOOO>>>>> a baby doodette..... congrats gaby......Congrats to all of you guys out there.....maybe it was the the special seasonings on the christmas bird. did you send some to krish....lol

LOL Steve...She should send some your way too!

Ed...I've heard that women let off more pheromones when they are pregnant which makes them more attractive to men(LOL) Who needs more attraction when that got you in the mess in the first place(LMBO! JK)

Congrats again Gabster!

LOL !!! Thanks Steve :), Krish already had it, the chain just got connected :D .

LMBO !!! krish :lol: you know that's really true :D

Back