Santa's present for me

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

krish75 said:
LOL Steve...She should send some your way too!

Ed...I've heard that women let off more pheromones when they are pregnant which makes them more attractive to men(LOL) Who needs more attraction when that got you in the mess in the first place(LMBO! JK)

Congrats again Gabster!
i have 3 now krish, 12,13,14. you can keep that special spice away from me.lol....

Congrats Gabby....I wish you all the health and happiness with your new baby....and I hope the child brings as much joy to your world as mine has to mine...:D

MikeS

LOL!!! Charlie :D
Thank you dood, you are gonna have to give willis an extra bone for me and a beer for you just to celebrate :)

lol ok dood just make sure that bone has tons of meet

I think Willis would like "meat" a bit more Gabby(LMBO!):lol: I gotta stop...I notice way too much!(LOL) I'm glad you are a good sport though Gabby:lol:

Great News Gabby

Ok get the hubby to clean the house for the next year,Do all dishes, and all the laundry tell him its his fault this happened LOL Hey just had a week moment You take care there little one and good luck with that Baby...:)

I think Willis would like "meat" a bit more Gabby(LMBO!) I gotta stop...I notice way too much!(LOL) I'm glad you are a good sport though Gabby

LMBO !!!! darn it, you cought me again:lol: :lol: , i think i'm gonna have to download the check speller from now on :lol:.

Thank you Jeff :) , i'm already doing that, everytime i smell something :D , so far he's made me breakfast everyday since he's off from work :badgrin: :D

Congrats Gabby!!
Whatever is in the water causin all of this...keep it out of Missouri!! We will be waiting til fall next year before we start trying.

Happy Holidays Gabby, may your new child be happy, healthy, and bring joy to your lives.....even while you're running to the bathroom to barf....

Nick

Oh a little sponglet or is it a gablet?...congrats Buns.......

lol thanks dood if you ever need a partner to do some patroling with you, please don't hesitate we'll just have to stop 3 times by krispy creams and we'll be kewl :D .

LOL thank you Nick, you better watch out dood, it's called the RF baby making spread :D you never know when it's gonna hit you until you already got it:lol: .

Back