Scooties Project "X"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to look a few times to find the clam :p Nice photos!!! :D

Right now I'm looking at a few extension tubes so I can zoom in closer & stay in focus, not sure what we'll do but I want to get tighter shots & just can't do that with my lens.

Thanks everyone, looks like this morning I needed to clean up the sump, man it doesn't go long without needing something cleaned LOL:rolleyes:

Right now I'm looking at a few extension tubes so I can zoom in closer & stay in focus, not sure what we'll do but I want to get tighter shots & just can't do that with my lens.

Thanks everyone, looks like this morning I needed to clean up the sump, man it doesn't go long without needing something cleaned LOL:rolleyes:

Ah, the joys of having a BB reef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Scooty, drop me a line on the extension tubes.

Will do, seems like you already have a good macro, I'm not sure if it would help you as much as it would say a zoom lens. We'll see, when I get them I'll post up what they do, hope it works out better.

Will do, seems like you already have a good macro, I'm not sure if it would help you as much as it would say a zoom lens. We'll see, when I get them I'll post up what they do, hope it works out better.

I was going to give my set of extension tubes a workout today when the lites come on. Those pics were taken with the 100mm macro, I would like to try my 50mm out just for grins.

That should work out nicely Charlie, I'd try them on all the lenses you have just to see what you can get :)

I'll be selling off Equipment soon, I need to set up my new project first, I'll list everything in the For sale forum when the time comes but If anyone wants particular equipment just shoot me a PM.

ok i think my english is not getting it....now what???? .
your awesome tank is coming down ??why ??? did it look to boring for you ?? :confused: what's the next projet gonna be? 500 gal tank ? :razz:

ok i think my english is not getting it....now what???? .
your awesome tank is coming down ??why ??? did it look to boring for you ?? :confused: what's the next projet gonna be? 500 gal tank ? :razz:

To put it simple I'm reducing the size to a 34g Nano, just to make life easier for me.;)

To put it simple I'm reducing the size to a 34g Nano, just to make life easier for me.

Just don't take things to the extent I have Scooty. I downgraded a bit too much last time :shock: :lol:

I'll order the new tank tomorrow & hope to get a new thread started soon, I want to migrate two of the fish from this tank to the new tank, & what corals I have left. This will be a much smaller project & way easier for me to take care of. The reason why I'm backing down is because I can't dedicate the time needed to do what the tanks deserves. Keeping it small, I can take better care of the livestock & corals & to me that is important, I already see enough waste through learning as it is, I don't want ot be another contributer once again. SO for now I'm in transfer mode! New thread soon to come! :D
Also I'll be selling off lots of equipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back