• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Coral and Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't actually list that one because i was unsure of it's type, The other favia I gave to a friend for helping me move my tanks around. I'll sell it for $50 if you want it. I also have a few others that I didn't list mainly because I either forgot, or didn't know the exact name of it. Feel free to come over and check out the holding tank, It's all got to go

I have 2 cleaner shrimps that need to go to if anyone is interested, might be difficult to get them but i'd throw in all the remaining snails and hermits we can find for $20.

ok guys sorry this has taken so long, but I took some more pictures with each coral. They aren't the best, however you'll be able to get a feel for size. I'm free Sunday late morning if you wanted to stop by and take a look. Here are 1 of 2 torch, 1st frog spawn, and the jedi mind trick. I have a second torch but I forgot to take a pic, it's almost the same size as the one pictured.

Attachments

• torch2.jpg
    torch2.jpg
    49.3 KB
  • frog1.jpg
    frog1.jpg
    65.5 KB
  • torch1.jpg
    torch1.jpg
    81.5 KB
  • frog3.jpg
    frog3.jpg
    47.6 KB
  • jedi1.jpg
    jedi1.jpg
    55 KB
Now all 3 clams are currently called for, but for you guys who are coming by later to pick up here is a better pic with my hand in the way for some size reference. I also posted what I think is a moon coral? ($50), and a Christmas Favia ($30).

Attachments

• durasa1.jpg
    durasa1.jpg
    61.6 KB
  • durasa2.jpg
    durasa2.jpg
    54.5 KB
  • squamosa clam2.jpg
    squamosa clam2.jpg
    51.1 KB
  • favia.jpg
    favia.jpg
    75.6 KB
  • moon1.jpg
    moon1.jpg
    63.7 KB
Here is the green monti. I have 4 pieces 1 med, and 1 large, and 2 really small frags. there might be more it kind of got smashed up when I made the move from the 180 to the 75.

Attachments

• 2nd green monti.jpg
    2nd green monti.jpg
    55.3 KB
  • green monti.jpg
    green monti.jpg
    61.5 KB
  • green monti2.jpg
    green monti2.jpg
    56.1 KB
  • green monti small.jpg
    green monti small.jpg
    47.8 KB
Here is the large orange monti and the purple monti. I couldn't remember if I posted all of the green monti so here is another pic I might of forgot.

Attachments

• orange monti1.jpg
    orange monti1.jpg
    80.6 KB
  • green monti.jpg
    green monti.jpg
    61.5 KB
  • purple monti.jpg
    purple monti.jpg
    32.1 KB
  • purple monti2.jpg
    purple monti2.jpg
    51.6 KB
Here are a few more. The toadstool, a random coral (I don't know the name)($40), and a hyndo($30).

Attachments

• toadstool.jpg
    toadstool.jpg
    40.9 KB
  • toadstool2.jpg
    toadstool2.jpg
    48.9 KB
  • random coarl2.jpg
    random coarl2.jpg
    48.8 KB
  • random coral1.jpg
    random coral1.jpg
    46.9 KB
  • hydno.jpg
    hydno.jpg
    62.6 KB
Ok and 1 more, a second frog spawn ($50), Duncan ($50), and a shot of the 75gallon tank. I will be selling this tank once all the livestock has been removed.

Attachments

• 2nd frog.jpg
    2nd frog.jpg
    85.5 KB
  • 2nd frog1.jpg
    2nd frog1.jpg
    61.4 KB
  • duncan1.jpg
    duncan1.jpg
    56.6 KB
  • duncan2.jpg
    duncan2.jpg
    37.2 KB
  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    77.2 KB
once again sorry for the sloppy pictures my I phone and my wet hand doesn't agree.

And that durasa looks great. I can be there early Sunday if you wish. Let me know how early works for you.

ok skim you got it, I'll be going to hops and props sat night with the wife so, late sunday morning would be better for me 10:30-11:00 if that works or later i'll be home all day.

Ok guys, Tomorrow is my sell off day. If there is anything you'd be interested in PM me for the address and head over, the only other day I'll be available is Tuesday. I'd like to have everything sold then so I can take the tank down by Wednesday.

man i would like the duncans. any one from puyallup area going that would like to pick that up for me. if so let me know. thanks chad

Ok I have two large orange monti's, green monti, large frogspawn, 1 torch, toadstool, yellow tank, encrusting purple monti. Feel free to pm and head over if you think you might be interested. Whatever I have left will go back to a LFS so I can break the tank down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back