• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Coral and Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I have to step out of the house for an hour or so, I'll be back in a bit. I have lots of montie's 1 torch, and 1 very large frogspawn left, 1 toadstool large. I can't find the gentleman who wanted the squamosal clam so I'm putting him back on the market for $75, he's a big guy too.

Ok guys thanks for all of your help today! there are some corals left In the tank but they are all on hold until Tuesday evening. If I have anything left after Tuesday I'll get back on here an let you guys know what's left. Thanks ReefFrontiers.

A few more pics for IPisces, just want to make sure you're not surprised after a long drive, any more questions feel free to pm.

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    50.6 KB
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    53.2 KB
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    62.6 KB
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    46.6 KB
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    47.9 KB
hey thank you again for everything. the tang and wrasse are going to love my 160 gallon tank. dang i cant belive how big that duncan was. looks really good under leds. my white leds turned off so just the blue leds were on. that duncan glows almost yellow. i couldn't be any more happy. llike is said thank you for the great deal. how old did you say that yellow tang is

Great, glad it worked out. The tang is 14 years old.

14 years, wow thats great. I've had mind for 4 years. wish I knew how long the person I got it from had it. it would be nice to know the actual age of our fish. whithin a year at least.

Thank you ReefFrontiers! all the livestock is gone and my two tanks are dry, once again thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back