• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling Coral and Fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

capdippe

Hi, I'm selling my remaining coral and 4 fish from my main 180 gallon tank. if you're interested send me a message.

Fish

1 adult yellow tang (my favorite fish, this guy belongs in a 180 or grater tank. He's seen it all, this guy means a lot to me so I need to make sure he get a good home) :) $50
1 melanurus wrasse $30
1 yellow watchmen goby $20
1 oyster crested goby $20

Coral

Large frog spawn $50
large torch $50
jedi mind trick $50
orange monti $20
green monti $20
large toad stool $20
Large Derasa clam $75
large squamosa clam $75
small maxima clam $30
Christmas Favia $30
favia $30
purple encrusting monti $30

this is posted in the equipment for sale. would you like me to move it to the livestock for sale thread?

Here are a few quick pics from my iphone, i'll try to get some better ones here in a bit

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    55.9 KB
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    77.7 KB
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    48.9 KB
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    71.3 KB
it's hard to get a good pic of the goby, but he's a big boy, all black, big belly, and with red stripes

Here are some better pics of the two remaining clams and two large frog spawn frags.

Attachments

• c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    83.4 KB
  • c6.jpg
    c6.jpg
    52.2 KB
  • c7.jpg
    c7.jpg
    42.8 KB
  • c8.jpg
    c8.jpg
    60.2 KB
yes sir just sent some more pics up this morning, they're not the best but you can get a feel for them the derasa clam is the largest at least 7" the squamosal is close it's size but a little smaller maybe 6" if I had to guess both still up

I still have 2 large groups of frog spawn as well, I can frag them up to fit your needs too.

here are two pics of the toadstool he's not out in this pic, but when he is, he has light neon green polyps.

Attachments

• c9.jpg
    c9.jpg
    82.2 KB
  • c10.jpg
    c10.jpg
    71.7 KB
I'm not toally sure of the name I've had it for 4 years now, and it likes to sting at night like other favia's do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back