Sept. 16 2006 Scott Michael visits PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank you....four of us are diving up there on Sunday.....and we certainty would like to come up on Sat for both the pre-meeting and the main event.

Awesome

Thank you....four of us are diving up there on Sunday.....and we certainty would like to come up on Sat for both the pre-meeting and the main event.

I would love to meet you guys,and I am sure the rest of group would too!:) :)

the Date

Steve,
I just saw this. :eek: The meeting is on Saturday the 16th. I would like to see the North and South get together. I look forward to the chance to meet you in person.:)

Baring any last minute conflict, we will see you at the pre-meeting on the 16th.

Guys, There are things in the shadows of this one. PFO wanted to visit. Seachem donated some goodies to raffle off. Some people from Portland(could mean some coral trades, etc) This could be a sleeper of a meeting!
A good guest speaker(s?). Barrier Reef supporting the club with some goodies.
Nice colorful fuzzy Sticks! September 16th mark this one down and lets make it a date!

can someone please send me directions to round table pizza. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and joining the club.

Hello Kendog,
We are going to meet at Issaqua Round Table, then go to Bellevue Communitiy College on the 16th. Please pm Jetaero or jesshimom and see if you can get on the evite list. Email me at [email protected] and I will do my best to get you there.
Ed

I'm really looking forward to this meeting! I've not had the chance to hear Scott speak yet, so that will be exciting and it will be good to see some familiar faces from Portland. :)

Hopefully I will be able to attend my first meeting (as I finally moved in fairly permanent for the next few years!) and get to see what this PSAS is all about! Looking forward to it as long as baseball doesnt interfere!

Do you guys ever hold meeting elsewhere(other then at LFS').......other then at the college, or is that your fallback area.

Hope you understand the question.

Hey Michael,
We like to do tank tours. We get a good sized amount of people so it takes a lot of preplanning.
The college is set up for lectures and readilly adaptable to people bringing in frags in coolers. A large room where all can hear and see things around them comfortably. So If you make it this week end look for people bringing in small coolers or styros to trade, sell or give away frags. The meetings are nice places to pick up trades. It is always a kick to read the adds that take place the week of Meeting. People are keying in, that its a good place to meet, hopefully be relaxed, Learn as a group. People often show up early and socialize before lectures. I know its fun to have a meeting around a Fish Tank, check out how each person sets up their system. Maybe in the future this can work out easier.
I hope you can make it this week end so we all can build a better bridge in communication and support each other.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

I am hearing a lot of talk about TDS (Total Disolved Solids). I will bring my portable TDS meter to club meeting for people that want to check out their RO or RO/DI Water. So if you would like to test your water, bring it in a baggie before meeting on September 16 @ BBC. I will give away a frag to the person with the cleanest water. No distilled water allowed. How about something purple?
I hope to see you there.
Ed

Last edited:
Johnathan you should borrow your kids bike. on the ferry the bike riders always get off first. You better get here though.

Back