September Frag Swap!!! - Make Trades Here...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I may be bringing a few pieces of live rock for anyone interested ... I will be finalizing my aquascaping likely before the meeting so anything leftover I will probably bring to the meeting.

i really just need smaller pieces. i used alot of big pieces for base rock then put a few larger pieces on top of it to cover it. now i need some smaller pieces to place around to look 'good'. if that makes sense.

I'll need to make room in my 135 gallon tank, and have a bunch of great corals to trade.

These aren't frags, but nice 4-6-8" round soft corals on tennis ball sized rocks.

Several different Species of softies

450642_8561834741783267388_v.jpg

461958_2785462373602057039_v.jpg

Nice sized rocks of Green Star Polyps.

450643_3866753659579004109_v.jpg

and also several types of purple and white Gorgonians (that some of you may have seen at the end of the year BBQ) These are big multi branch piece 10-12" tall or bigger.

461957_1408117709533718546_v.jpg

I don't have a picture right now, but can also bring some Red Tree Sponge (also seen at the end of year BBQ)

I'm trading for nice SPS acro's or Montiporas, or cash talks too.

P.M. me and I can send you pictures of exact coral pieces that I can reserve for you.

more frags

hi,

for sure, i have some pink star polyp frags (healthy 1 inch pieces) and a small rock with two green mushrooms on it. i will post more if i think the frags of other softies are ready for trade. ill trade for just about anything.

tom

also need some rubbles or small rocks to attach my future frags.... if you have some.... i can buy or trade....

Zack,

I could use 15-20 LBS of NICE LR :)

-Chad

I am also looking for some nice Xeina. I am verry new and woudnet have anything but green backs to trade :p

I can !! make it , I will bring several sps , and soft corals, So if you need something come find me

If I make it I'll have some SPS frags (mainly brown) and some green star polyps. Maybe some finger leather and some Xenia. Might even have some green mushrooms. Also have some Halimeda plant if anyone is interested. I'll try to post some pics soon.

I'll trade for any type of SPS or frogspawn. Other offers are welcome. Otherwise, the people with the newest tanks will probably get a few starters the same way I did.

Cheers all
-Reed

When's hockey season going to get here?????

I have a very large tree coral - its about 10-12" high and its "canopy" is probabally a good 8"-10". Its a beautiful piece, but takes up almost 25% of my 50 gallon. Since it's so big, I'm only going to bring it if someone is interested in a trade. I can post pictures (and confrim species - it is not capnella) if anyones is interested.

Wil also frag a nice "colt" if anyone is interested in a trade.

I had a good crop of xenia - but a slight OD of iodide was an effective (unintnentional) weed killer :(

I would be interested in trying my hand some "easy" acro - if any is still available...

---Noah

175mh watt bulb..

Also, to those people who will attend. If you have a 175 watt old bulb that i can borrow or buy cheap, please bring it also at the meeting....

Thanks

I could use a piece of LR that I can take my 3 pound hammer to.Need to turn it into some rubble for frags.

Frags! Frags! Frags!

PSAS compadres:

I have well over a hundred SPS, LPS and soft corals to trade or sell. I'm looking for a nice candy cane frag (green center), any nice SPS that I don't already have, or one of Zack's Crocea Clams. I have that old 175W bulb for Ceasar free! I'm also looking for a Bengai Cardinal.

If anyone can't find my place in Covington on Saturday call my house at: 253-631-2943.

See you here on Saturday!

Paul Hamby

Back