Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks Charlie. I'll have no trouble finding room for that frag. I just hope I have one for you that you don't already have.

Great reefs everybody. Here is update of my newest at 6 months of age.

Attachments

• fulltankupdate.jpg
    fulltankupdate.jpg
    68.6 KB
Wrightme43, can you take a pic on your left side of your tank... interested on your acro there.... i want to see more.

How long do you have that acro under that lighting.

the smallest acrofrag, has been in my tanks under compact flor for 1.5 years now
the monti the same, it started as a piece under 1/4" that lived through rtn and fraging off the little bit that lived. the two larger pieces are 3 and 4 months and the balislimer is 1 year from my other tank.It will be across two posts. Yes they do lose some color, no they do not die, they grow, and can be fraged off and will grow in other peoples tanks. I am getting metal halide I just have always liked the light pc puts out for the heat and cost. I have merlina, and two hydnophora as well growing in size under the same lighting. So if anybody wants to say its impossible, go ahead, I will just keep doing what I am doing. Ps, I have a elegance coral growing 8 months now under pc at a customers house, and have anenomes bulb tips that split and grow very well, kept in my tanks for 2 years and now in customers tanks all under pc.

Back