Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is a current shot of my cube. Starting to look the way I wanted, still battling the bryopsis but I am starting to get it under control :oops:

full tank shot

thanks for the comments you guys.
this is my new tank that i set up over the weekend. it is a 55 with a 40 long sump. seaclone 100 skimmer rio 2100+ return pump and for now a emperor 400 hang on filter. 50lbs. of lr, 25 from my 125 reef and 25 new cured. for now i have a pygmy angel and a bi color gobie. i know it isn't much to look at yet, but i plan on having a lot of small fish in here kind of like a huge nano fowlr tank. if i run into some extra dough, i will put some decent lights on it. but for now it is just n. o. 40 watt flo. if you have any suggestions on which small fish i should get, i am all ears.
mike

Good eye Brad! Yes I did, go check out my showcase, there are more shots ;) He is a Tennenti/Lieutenant Tang and just today he started picking on the bryopsis :D

Here's mine 250 g.

dsc02795-3.jpg

wow, nice pics albert, they come out so crystal clear. I always end up blurring mine some when I take them macro.

Mat

bc_slc said:
wow, nice pics albert, they come out so crystal clear. I always end up blurring mine some when I take them macro.

Mat
You need good lighting to get sharp pictures. Those were taken using two external flashes, one from above and second from side, both appoximately at angle of 45 deg.

Did you switch your camera into macro mode? It depends on your camera/lens how close you can/should go to take a good macro.

040718-014.jpg

Oh Yeah. If you want to take good pictures of your fish tank. Dont go buy the sony cybershot. Its great for most other stuff, but just awfull at what I am trying to do with it. Wish I had a coolpix.

Back