Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

esmith- if you are looking at a larger tank take a look at the AllGlass 120 it is four foot long just like the 90 gal tank but it is 24 in wide.The 90 is 18 in wide,that 6 in makes a big different to the look of the tank and more floor space for corals. RGibson

Thanks for the suggestion RGibson, but I'm working with limited space per the little lady. My original plan was to go with something in the 100+ range, but since it's going to be in the living room the extra 6+ inches makes a difference to her. Just have to wait till we buy a house, then I can have something in the 200+ gallons.:D

Eliyah

Anybody else got images to post? I really love the images I've seen so far... call it gathering information for my new tank... any good resources/websites/images to look at for inspiration in the aquascaping department?

Thanks.

all beautiful tanks here's my little slice.
5new_fish_011-med.jpg

Last edited:
Nice woodood, hopefully I should have an image to add to this thread. Just finished partitioning my sump last night:)

CurvBall said:
Anybody else got images to post? I really love the images I've seen so far... call it gathering information for my new tank... any good resources/websites/images to look at for inspiration in the aquascaping department?

Thanks.

here is a thread started by tankgirl on RS with your question in mind, hope this helps :)

Aquscaping

Jay

edit:, re-edit: Nikki beat me to it, i got sidetracted, but its all good

thanks Nikki

Last edited:
Thanks TDevil and thanks Nikki, will check those threads out sometime today.

I should be posting some updated images of my new set-up soon :) Hopefully I'll have my stand before the weekend! :> :>

Here is mine:

Oh wait a minute the tank is cracked and needs to be replaced.

Waiting for John(IAP) to give me a call on when new tank is done.:)

It is going to happen I know it is! Johnny:)

when you get water in the new one they better not swim out those holes or you got a real problem.:rolleyes:

Back