Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Full tank at 4 months.
364wallpaper.JPG

It will be 3 years June 13th. Most of the corals are from frags I bought/traded/given from PSAS members, Patrick and Steve (in Beaverton OR), and Aquarium City in CA.

Regards,
Kevin

I wonder if the two Mandarins are possibly having babies? I see the Blue Faced Angel. Its gorgeous. Has the Blue Face caused any problems? Sorry, I got carried away again. It looks fantastic as always. I wish Zul could see this.

Hi Kevin,

How come its like reddish... maybe its the bulb or something.

BTW, thanks a lot, the Euro-reef I got from you really "ROCKS" and huge too.

Very Cool. What size is that tank Kevin? Can you give me some more details. Can't believe most of those corals were grown from frags.

Finally took a full shot now that I have my new lights.

fulltank51904.jpg

Can't wait to get the 125 home and start on that.

:razz: man kevin when i scanned to the right to see the whole tank i did'nt think it was going to stop lol. how big is your reef?:rolleyes:

Thank you for the kind words :)
The tank is 96"x44"x33.5". Odd dimensions? Well it's the biggest tank that would fit through the door (after taking it off) and fit down the stairs :lol:

Regards,
Kevin

Tank shots

Great Tanks All!!
Here's an updated shot of my 46gal. I will be painting the back soon since my green/blue wall distorts pics..

I'm lovin' the 46gal! Can't wait to see the big one up here!!

My full tank after 7 months. Moving along quite nicely I think. I have to thank everyone here at Reef Frontiers for all the advice. ;)

364fulltanksm1-med.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! There are some beauties in this thread. Here's my 55 and 20L waiting for an order from Jeff's.

Back