Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

masterkush - Welcome to Reef Frontiers!!! Great tank!

Matt125, how did you get that sps to grow within that other coral with it killing your sps, unless its the angle and its not actually growing together? The back one looks like a echino, no?

Hey wentreegirl,
the echino is actually about 5 inches behind the acro and the ricordias are about 3 inches away from the green slimmer its not as close as it appears in the picture the sps seem to be doing well I guess I could give them some more room though huh?

Matt

Matt - I just went back to look at your pictures. The third picture from the left....the fish perched on the front of the powerhead freaked me out for a second!

Hey Nikki the pumps were off for the pictures. he would have to be superfish to get through that current so sit there:D

Matt

My tanks is moving too fast for me. I've added more stuff again so here are a few more updated full tank shots. I think I will be easing up on the additions for a while so it will be quite a while before another update:p Closeups of the zoo's, anemone and other things can be seen on my cube's thread that is linked in my signature:)

wow!!! the tank has really taken shape with all those new additions!!! looks really good!!!

wow!! looks very very nice,,wish i have my tank this clean all the time like you ,,i am a sea fan lover by the way.

well today it was super clean dood !!!

no joke people, Dang has one of the most beautiful fish tanks i have ever seen.....i never thought sps corals were pretty until i saw Dang's tank :)

Back