Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Actually this is a better shot. That was pic when I just set up the 90 from the 55. This one is more settled in.
Picture1895126776.jpg

Fantastic tank guys and not to change the subject or anything, but how do you'll get to put such big pictures on your post?

well it worked yuhhuu !!
The first one was when i was just starting.
All i have to say is thank you my lovely crab for eating as much as it can, i don't know now what would i have done without it hehe.
and thanks to all of you who are always answering my questions hehe.

spongebob lover said:
well it worked yuhhuu !!
The first one was when i was just starting.
All i have to say is thank you my lovely crab for eating as much as it can, i don't know now what would i have done without it hehe.
and thanks to all of you who are always answering my questions hehe.

Was that an emerald crab? Wow that is a big difference.

yes my lovely emerald crab (mr Krabs) has been working really really hard to get rid of all the caulerpa i had :D
i love that crab more than anything.

O.k here is my full tank shot of my FO setup with Little LR without the fish yet. I'll post a few more on a new thread.

ok this is how its look before the tragedy(chiller broke down) few months back while i'm away for the holidays.....

but now just imaging that the tank without any corals...

full tank

Here is my latest full tank picture, It is impossible to get a picture with out blurry fish! but you can still get the idea... Ohh yeah I also posted a picture of my tank when we first set it up in january of 2005 (this year).

Matt Krom

All right here goes. Some pics of my 6 mo old 30g. The new camera makes all the diff in the world. :)

Back