Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh...sorry doodette(LOL)

np dood, i know you don't get to see them in the bahamas because everything is clean over there and what not, but here this is the new hip thing that everyone is doing.:lol:

Even Ken got the pink one :D

Here is mine. Just built it about a month ago. 20 gallon with ASM G-3 skimmer, Phosban reactor, 2 overflows, 2 return pumps and bioballs.

I call it "the tight squeeze" !!!

Funny blue things????? HAHA!! Those are my "can't aford enough live rock so I need them things"! :) I only have 55lb of LF in a 90 gallon. Figured I needed the extra bio filteration. :)

Looks great James! Tight squeeze or not(LOL) That's a huge difference over your last setup. Thanks for sharing...I'll have to update mine also.

sorry dood i haven't gotten anything new :p.
i was gonna get the electronic tooth brush but they said that it's not water proof :D

sorry dood i haven't gotten anything new :p.
i was gonna get the electronic tooth brush but they said that it's not water proof

LOL...They lied to you. A toothbrush is meant for water. How else do you brush your teeth!(LOL)

I'll update a picture of my sump tonight since the swap over from the bio-balls...

LOL!!! very true dood:lol: :lol:
well dood we'll be waiting for the pictures :) just like the Atlantis pictures :D :lol:

LOL!!! very true dood
well dood we'll be waiting for the pictures just like the Atlantis pictures

Here we go again(LOL)...I'll update the Atlantis thread for you this weekend hopefully;)

should i show my tooth brushes again :D... hmm i'm thinking about getting an electric one with a spongebob face may be :lol:

Back