Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awesome Scottywin !!! :D
me wants your skimmer :p, you must have tons of space for having a 10 gal and a sump dood and how come is not all together? would the Chaeto get in the skimmer?

thought this would be a good place for some pics

this is my sump sytem for my 220, put it in the garage to keep noise down in my office.
Glad I did
IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

spongebob lover said:
Awesome Scottywin !!! :D
me wants your skimmer :p, you must have tons of space for having a 10 gal and a sump dood and how come is not all together? would the Chaeto get in the skimmer?

I built the stand around the sump and fuge. The skimmer area is just big enough for the skimmer.

Wow Willy thats an awsome looking stand!! I love the design. Coastalpleasure that is a really sweat setup.

Brian

Here's a bump for all the new members as well as my latest photo. Not quite as neat as it was before :doubt: but definately a lot more practical. I must have the most filtration changes on this planet! :eek: (LOL) Only thing left is really to neaten up things

This one is just to show the new chiller that is plumbed in as well:)

It amazes me how so many contraptions we use, designs these are all very unique! Some very nice equipment, plumbing ideas, very good thread, wonder who started this one? :)

Back