Slate's 125gal build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Slate,

Looking good..nice clear water..and I see the clowns made in from the 55g...I bet they like the bigger digs.
:)

Slate,

Looking good..nice clear water..and I see the clowns made in from the 55g...I bet they like the bigger digs.
:)

They are pretty happy, but they wont go far enough away from the RBTA to actually see the tank. They haven't gone more than 4 inches from that rock pile......weird fish

once the clowns have found a home, they rarely go far from it...what u are seeing is normal behavior unfortunately.

My RBTA moved around and last night it moved to where it is now and stayed all night and is still there. It would be the PERFECT spot if it stay where it is. So I am sure it will move lol. Anyways here are a couple pics.

P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

Here are some pics I took while waiting for my new Sailfin tang to come out of hiding. Apparently it doesn't like cameras yet.

Chalice I got from Faciosity a while back (this thing receded up to the mouth I was very surprised to see it survived and grew when I reached down to grab it out of the 55gallon).
chalice3-15-11.jpg

Green Torch
torch3-15-11.jpg

Couple frags I am trading to a local reefer.
frags3-15-11.jpg

Orange Monti Cap
OrangeMonti3-15-11.jpg

He needs more nori!! Feed him and really get your algae to bloom!! :D

Lol, I have been putting in nori every morning for it to eat throughout the day it usually has a pot belly when I get home. I will have it fat in no time!

Also I noticed my diatoms weren't so bad today, may be over the hill on that bloom.

Just picked up a little Tomini Tang from the LFS. It is acclimating to my QT tank right now. I will try to find a light to use to take some pics of it later tonight.

Wow!!! That is really a nice looking fish!!! Sort of reminds me if freshwater discus!! Very nice!! :peace:

Thanks Krish, when we went to Kevin's shop to get it he had two to choose from and my wife quickly decided that THIS was the one we were getting lol.

Well I couldn't find a light to stick over my QT tank for pictures so this bad picture using a flash will just have to hold everyone over till the Tomini is upgraded to my DT.

Tomini_3-16-11.jpg

Well I have tried and tried to take pictures of the corals and am failing miserably. So I took another fish picture!

Pot belly tang FTW!!
Kale_3-21-11.jpg

mmmm show it to the wife and take a pic of her reaction face!!! :D

Lol, I tried to get her to look at it last night but she refused. I figure first time I empty it I will do it with her in the house and the camera in my pocket ready to snap a picture. muwahaha

Back