Slate's 125gal build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here are a couple pics of the new Tomini Tang. Both tangs have been all over the place kicking up sand so that coupled with this guy being a little shy didn't make for very good pics.

Tron2_4-18-11.jpg

Tron1_4-18-11.jpg

I also got a picture of my Red Planet frag that you can actually see the frag! lol
RedPlanet_4-18-11.jpg

Gave most of it away to other folks in the club. What is left I am going to mount on plugs and send with Joanne to sell at Seamax to benefit the club :)

So I guess now to your original question....lol

I got everything glued to my rock work except the mystery acro. It didn't like the trip over here as much so I had to frag is and glue it to plugs cause it started having slow tissue loss. I have 3 frags on my frag rack by my return healing up.

So I guess now to your original question....lol

I got everything glued to my rock work except the mystery acro. It didn't like the trip over here as much so I had to frag is and glue it to plugs cause it started having slow tissue loss. I have 3 frags on my frag rack by my return healing up.

Wow, I wonder what the deal was? that coral usually traveled really well, maybe it was something I did, I don't know. I can't wait until I head over again so I can see the progress.

Yeah, for some reason that one got cranky. It is weird since everything else was super happy. Silly sea creatures do whatever they want....

Back