Some new pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Some more for your viewing pleasure. Guess I've been on a pic kick again lately...lol. Just took these this morning.

Acropora loripes
3579143662_edb6551575_b.jpg

3579142788_66c541c63d_b.jpg

RPEs
3578336333_b7c88f3ac1_b.jpg

PPEs
3578333021_bfc8294e43_b.jpg

Nuclear Green Palys
3579139436_792bd5ccd3_b.jpg

A new maricultured Acropora colony we picked up the other day.
3579136938_afb6d58500_b.jpg

LE Tyree Montipora undata
3578340915_e9a2197db5_b.jpg

I want a frag of a few things you have when they become available and I have $ or trades, tyree true undata, nuclear green paly, the acro loripes and your famous moonrise monti.

Hey any idea if the appleberry palawanensis is encrusting or if it turns into more of a cap? I have this on the top of my rock and could've sworn I saw a picture of it formed into a cap which made me think I should move it.

I had a bicolor that must have been doing the same thing Brandy, but I could never catch it doing it. When he went away, I immediately noticed better polyp extension.

My understanding and experience so far is that the dwarfs are more likely to go after sps, while the large angels will most likely go after lps and zoas. I'm sure there are exceptions with the individual fishes preferences though. I guess a lot of large angels will eat GSP too, mine didn't, but I wished he did.

That's strange. Everything I've ever read about them, in Marine Fishes, by Scott Michael, Wetwebmedia, as well as several other places, all say that the threat is mainly to LPS and clams. The reason I've always been so hesitant to put one in the 75 is because of our clams...lol. The Potters came from a tank with clams, so I tried it and it worked out just fine. Unfortunately, it's since died Sad.

I want a frag of a few things you have when they become available and I have $ or trades, tyree true undata, nuclear green paly, the acro loripes and your famous moonrise monti.

Hey any idea if the appleberry palawanensis is encrusting or if it turns into more of a cap? I have this on the top of my rock and could've sworn I saw a picture of it formed into a cap which made me think I should move it.

I have it and yes it is encrusting and shoots out little stumps. Where did you get yours?

In the same order as pics:
Tubbs Superman Monti (Yeah, we already have one, but couldn't resist)
LE Tyree Rainbow Monti
and LE Tyree Sunset Monti (Again, Yeah we already have one....blah blah blah...lol) The new Sunset isn't colored up near as much as our other one, but we'll see what it does once it's settled into the tank.

Wow, Michael everything is so pretty! I LOVE those monti's! :shock: Man, you guys are gonna have one heckuva collection of corals there if you keep this up. (I'm kinda jealous.):rolleyes:

Back